Buying ★彡 my w i s h l i s t items ★彡

Cailey

𝘨𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘴
Bells
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (442) +
I currently have two wishlists, one for furniture/collectibles/outdoor and another for clothing;

regular wishlist

clothing wishlist

I cannot currently pay with nmt’s, but am happy to pay with igb and / or check to see if I have anything on hand from your lists you may have.

* can consider tbt but I only have 80 atm

when telling me what you have, please tell me yourself what you’re wanting for it all and whether it’s to keep or catalogue (I will only take this option if the items are easily reorderable.

— I only have
roughly 1mil igb so please, please be fair with pricing —

thank you so much for your help! I will try and keep my lists updated periodically.

I have an angled signpost DIY if you wanted to buy it? Idk pricing though so just let me know what you think is fair xD

I have an angled signpost DIY if you wanted to buy it? Idk pricing though so just let me know what you think is fair xD

okay! hmm 35k? I’m terrible with pricing.

I have these items:

Cardboard box (apples)
Garden faucet
Gas range
Intercom monitor
K.K. Metal
Mini-cactus set
Pot rack
Wandering

I can let you catalogue them all if you have anything from my wishlist! (they can all be ordered, I checked)

I don't have spare DIY recipe's but I can make you these items if you provide me the materials!:
Birdbath (6 stone)
Deer decoration (8 softwood)
Destinations signpost (4 hardwood and 8 softwood)
Pond Stone (10 stone)

I have these items:

Cardboard box (apples)
Garden faucet
Gas range
Intercom monitor
K.K. Metal
Mini-cactus set
Pot rack
Wandering

I can let you catalogue them all if you have anything from my wishlist! (they can all be ordered, I checked)

I don't have spare DIY recipe's but I can make you these items if you provide me the materials!:
Birdbath (6 stone)
Deer decoration (8 softwood)
Destinations signpost (4 hardwood and 8 softwood)
Pond Stone (10 stone)

oh perfect! I actually have a spare pink cordless phone and angled sign I can give you! cataloguing is fine with me. I do have the mats for the deer decoration and destinations signpost. could I do two of those? I don’t have enough stone for the bath or pond stone at the moment but that’s okay, I might be able to grab that from my boyfriends island~

oh perfect! I actually have a spare pink cordless phone and angled sign I can give you! cataloguing is fine with me. I do have the mats for the deer decoration and destinations signpost. could I do two of those? I don’t have enough stone for the bath or pond stone at the moment but that’s okay, I might be able to grab that from my boyfriends island~
sounds good! let me gather everything and I will PM you a dodo code in a minute

Hi hi! some of the items listed I can craft, but were you looking for them as the DIY card? :0

here's what i can get you!

shower set
round space heater
pink painted-wood wall
picnic basket
mum cushion
mixer
manga library wall
magazine rack
lacy rug
ivory small round mat
hyacinth lamp
humidifier
hanging terrarium
desktop computer
fan palm
broom and dustpan
air conditioner
white rose rug
pond stone
tall garden rock

Hi hi! some of the items listed I can craft, but were you looking for them as the DIY card? :0

here's what i can get you!

shower set
round space heater
pink painted-wood wall
picnic basket
mum cushion
mixer
manga library wall
magazine rack
lacy rug
ivory small round mat
hyacinth lamp
humidifier
hanging terrarium
desktop computer
fan palm
broom and dustpan
air conditioner
white rose rug
pond stone
tall garden rock

hey there! not looking for cards at the moment just items really for now.
how much would you want for one of all of these??

hey there! not looking for cards at the moment just items really for now.
how much would you want for one of all of these??
I usually ask for NMTs but since you specifically are looking to pay in bells,
I'm not too sure how to price it all;; what do you think would be fair?^^

I usually ask for NMTs but since you specifically are looking to pay in bells,
I'm not too sure how to price it all;; what do you think would be fair?^^

so I need everything but the hanging terrarium.. I can give you 1 nmt if you’d like, and maybe... 300k?

I have a few orange cosmos (the plant and just the flower part) whichever you need. Can trade tomorrow. How many tbt bells do you have? You can just offer
Post automatically merged:

I have a few orange cosmos (the plant and just the flower part) whichever you need. Can trade tomorrow. How many tbt bells do you have? You can just offer
I think I also have black worn out jeans

Post automatically merged:

I think I also have black worn out jeans

sweet! I need the plant, two of them so I can breed them! and if you have those plus the jeans I can give maybe.. 6 tbt?

Back