• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Plan questions

Foreverfox

💖✨Egg mother✨💖
Bells
White Rose
White Tulip
Enchanted Bloom
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Does anyone know if you can sign up for more than one plan? I'm already part of the Happy Helper plan, and I'd like to also sign up for the Merry Memories plan, but not if that would replace my Happy Helper plan. Wondering if I could do both.

Thanks!

I think you can! Why would they make it so that you cannot give them money?? I know the fortune cookie and happy helper go together and let you but I do not know about the merry memories. I would guess so! I think they would tell you if you would be cancelling one. Oneday when I get a new Ipad or a phone ever I will get Pocket Camp again!!! Also in your opinion is Happy Helper worth it? If I still had my Ipad I was going to subscribe to it. Thank you and I hope I helped a little!!

I think you can! Why would they make it so that you cannot give them money?? I know the fortune cookie and happy helper go together and let you but I do not know about the merry memories. I would guess so! I think they would tell you if you would be cancelling one. Oneday when I get a new Ipad or a phone ever I will get Pocket Camp again!!! Also in your opinion is Happy Helper worth it? If I still had my Ipad I was going to subscribe to it. Thank you and I hope I helped a little!!
I feel like you probably can do both because you're right, why would they stop you from giving them more money. I think the Happy Helper plan is worth it. I love getting to pick a villager to walk around with me and they gather items for you, including event items and gifts. They don't improve your friendship levels, but that's okay. You did help, thanks so much! 😊

I can now officially confirm that you can have multiple plans active. I bought the Merry Memories plan today. Got tired of being teased with a planner I couldn't use unless I bought into the plan. (Nintendo: 2, Fox: 0) 😒

Last edited:
Ah, way too many for me. That's sorta the reason I quit PC, lol.
If I could ever get an Ipad again then I would still play but yeah there are way to many things locked behind money and its kind of greedy. But atleast nintendo likes PC alot right????? Maybe it will help grow the player base of AC games!!

I have played since the beginning (actually before it was released in uk I got the Australian version 😊) Never paid a penny ( or equivalent currency) and get a lot of enjoyment from the game. Luckily for me PC doesn’t tell you how many hours you have played 😂

I have played since the beginning (actually before it was released in uk I got the Australian version 😊) Never paid a penny ( or equivalent currency) and get a lot of enjoyment from the game. Luckily for me PC doesn’t tell you how many hours you have played 😂
I like it how it doesnt force you to stop playing! Many of my mobile games like My Boo or Angry Birds Pop will be all like "You cannot play anymore unless you pay us $1.99 so come back tomorrow" its useless?????

Me too omg. I don’t gamble on cookies and pay for them but I love the subscriptions and benefits 🙈
I've been considering getting the 3rd plan, which for me is the Fashion and Furniture plan. The perks and cookiessss!!

I've been considering getting the 3rd plan, which for me is the Fashion and Furniture plan. The perks and cookiessss!!
It’s the only plan I don’t have because frankly I’m only interested in the cookie part, and to me it’s not worth paying it, but the other plans I enjoy having tbh 🙃

It’s the only plan I don’t have because frankly I’m only interested in the cookie part, and to me it’s not worth paying it, but the other plans I enjoy having tbh 🙃
Yeah, same here, I don't really change my campsite much to justify having the plan for storage etc, and I'll buy single cookies or a pack of a type of cookie that I want, when I want to instead of waiting to pick once a month.

Back