• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

Hmm... Seems the site broke again. I was trying to read a group chat, only to get an error. I see the shop doesn't work either and the birthday list is gone.

I forgot how much I loved Blue Lock. I rewatched it today for the first time. It’s definitely my top three sports anime of all time, and it only has one season so far.

Hmm... Seems the site broke again.
Yeah, what the Timmy Tommy Tarnation happened?? 😱 Hey monke, wake up! *pokes at Porter* 🐵👈🎲 Do something: I can't get to my precious mailbox here and the damn thing is flashin' red! 📫🔔❗ Do something or else I'm gonna make a public thread titled after the conversations I'm trying to respond to and use that instead. 🤭😜

Since the site is experiencing issues (I've definitely been 502'd at one point), I wanted to bring up a little pet peeve of mine:

It kind of annoys me that when apps or programs from major developers put out little effort in describing what updates fixed what in changelogs, if they offer such a feature. I could remember Spotify regularly releasing a list of bugs they fixed or features they're testing on their site, but they've since provided the awful generic text "bug fixes and other improvements" for literally every update they've released since like 2020, sometimes introducing features, layout changes, and the like without even telling users who download the update (and mind you, there's no way to block updates unless you install scripts on the desktop version). One of the main reasons why I jumped ship to Apple Music long ago was because of certain changes being altered that annoyed me, such as "library" being changed to "loved songs". Also, the limit to how many songs you can have in your "loved songs" is dramatically lower than Apple Music, which allows up to 99,999 songs. Eugh. Spotify may have user playlists that are miles better than Apple Music, but I don't really use them anyway. I continued to subscribe to Spotify anyway until they raised their rates, which was when I officially cut ties.

Yeah, I sort of derailed the topic I was talking about there, but in short, it would help if app changelogs were actually helpful instead of generic text reading "bug fixes and other improvements".

Why do my nerves feel so frayed? I got plenty of sleep...so what the heck?

• Hug
Reactions: Doo
HOP STEP GRRR ONE MORE CHANCE ‼️‼️‼️ 🗣🗣🗣

also if he doesnt reply to me in the next few days its so. so joever i fear 😭 the mixed signals are killing me

I currently rewriting this children's story I wrote back when I was a teen. One of those picture books.
My god, it's so full of errors...I want to cry.

But I shouldn't be too hard on younger me, at least she tried.😭

Edited: made an error here lol

Last edited:
I swear Mario games always make the catchiest songs play on the most difficult levels.

Am I the only one here who gets excited whenever I'm experiencing turbulence in a plane?

Pikmin 4, according to Nintendo, is the only Pikmin game you need to know 😂 oh really? Olimar never left the planet? Say what? He only had 15 days of life support rather than 30 days? He and Louie never had to pay off some wacky company debt? It was all just a bad dream?

Yeah okay, meanwhile Pikmin 1 and 2 exist on the SAME console now as Pikmin 4 sooooooo...... Good thing I own Pikmin 2 on original GameCube with all the neat product placement! You can't suck all the charm out of that one, no matter how much you try, Nintendo lol

Louie, even though you cause nothing but problems, I appreciate you for being a foil to all the constant "nice guy" characters, aka the goody-goodies (no offense, Olimar lol) In general, antagonistic characters are important. Could you believe the Nickelodeon higher ups originally didn't want Angelica in Rugrats because she was "too mean?" But isn't that the point? We need characters like her...otherwise what are we even watching? Come on, not everyone can be a saint.

Basically, imagine the Smurfs but without Gargamel.

What is with some people who are born a year apart think they're better than the 'younger' one. Especially depending where your birthdays align. Like say someone born October 2009 vs someone who was born in January of that NEXT year (which doesn't make you a year older).

You both still grew up with the same thing.

I randomly thought to compare these two drawings that I made:
17991995-1033842950050906-160866781934250712-n.jpg
mr-chomp-king-doodle.png

because they're so similar, ya know? and it's like, wow, you can def see an improvement here! but then I wanted to cry because I realized these drawings were made eight years apart. eight years. like 🥲 I'm gettin old lol.

I currently rewriting this children's story I wrote back when I was a teen. One of those picture books.

But I shouldn't be too hard on younger me, at she tried.😭
exactly, I recently went back and re-read the Super Mario fanfics that I wrote when I was like 12-13 years old and they're so baaaad lol. but you know, I tried, I put a lot of effort into it, and that effort is what makes you into the writer that you are today. ☺️

I swear Mario games always make the catchiest songs play on the most difficult levels.
*flashbacks to the really annoying secret courses in Super Mario Sunshine with the bumpin a-capella music lol*

i don't know what i'm going to do when the show i'm watching ends, i have only 6 more episodes to watch and it's my comfort show that i watch every night lol.

But I shouldn't be too hard on younger me, at least she tried.😭

Edited: made an error here lol
This reminds me of the time I reread an old story I wrote called “The Magic Shoes”. It was really corny, about a dance teacher Miss Evangeline (who was secretly a witch) who gave a shy female student magic shoes that helped her dance without stage fright. Then one day the girl had to dance in different shoes, so Miss Evangeline explained the magic shoes only worked for so long, etc. and the girl got over her fears.

I had written it for one of those American Girl magazine story contests, but got too scared to submit it lol.

• Love
Reactions: Doo
Keith Ballard's Let's Play of Super Metroid is pretty painful to watch lol. Like, I get that it's a blind play-through and all but damn! xD

Back