• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

Imagine a TF2 and Kirby crossover. Okay, hear me out, hear me out… actually, I don’t even have anything to say. What am I talking about, this is such a random idea lol. I have no idea how that would work.

But here’s one that makes a little more sense. Punch Out and TF2.

Mmm, I can’t wait to try some Homer made corn flakes!

Also, I think scientists should run some tests on him to see how he can defy the way chemical reactions are naturally supposed to work.

Does anyone else remember that Spaghetti-O’s commercial where the noodles have a concert and the meatball goes crowdsurfing? 😂 Very early-2000s, very nostalgic!

I’m feeling so nostalgic for the park district building I used to take my dance classes at as a kid. It has an elevated track which I wanted to go on so badly as a kid but couldn’t because I didn’t bring gym clothes. And a very strange big bench outside the gym. I went there last year, for old time’s sake, but just looked at the track since it was sooo empty. I gotta go back and finally walk on it.

The most insane Smash combos are always Melee or Brawl, usually Melee, footage that are extremely low quality or laggy but have the most ridiculous combos. Like, someone’s using Fox and disintegrating someone’s stocks in 3 seconds. I just think it’s kind of funny that it’s always these two games and with the exact same terrible recording quality.

HOP STEP GRRR ONE MORE CHANCE ‼️‼️‼️ 🗣🗣🗣

also if he doesnt reply to me in the next few days its so. so joever i fear 😭 the mixed signals are killing me
ok either he's mad at me but wants to be civil, he's just too busy to look at my private messages (emphasis on private because he acknowledges my messages in public chats), someone asked him to not to speak to me, or something else is brewing up. STILL with the mixed signals. if there's anything that pisses me off it's the silent treatment
anyway i think im screwed lmao whatever i'll just forget about it :lemon:

Gonna be moving back up to Massachusetts soon, CAN'T WAIT!!

I like to think about how the future would be like. I wonder how everything would be like when I get older. What will TV be like then, the internet, the future kids.
I wonder what type of trends they'll be into lol.

Also the state of humanity at that point.

I often think like this when I was a child, is that weird?

On the bus going round and round and round and round all day long LOL
Post automatically merged:

This thread is now my personal diary ok ahahahahahahahahaha

The absolute NERVE of some pinterest users to say “save = follow” AND “don’t reupload” when they’re literal reuploaders themselves??? I don’t get it lmao but i always ignore their requests.
fr people demanding credit for uploading something they didn't make are so wild to me?? 😭 especially when they have the nerve to watermark the thing that's not their work, like... bro.

The absolute NERVE of some pinterest users to say “save = follow” AND “don’t reupload” when they’re literal reuploaders themselves??? I don’t get it lmao but i always ignore their requests.
I had to delete Instagram cos of a group of crazies who were getting dramatic about crediting for a path that they chose to upload to the design portal and anyone could find they took it so serious went on a maaaaad trip and I just cannot with that

Back