• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

Okay, so...I'm sitting on the couch, while my mom is watching TV, and we both laughed when a news reporter came on the screen, with the legitimate name of, "Tajma Hall". I am seriously not kidding.

At least her parents have some kind of sense of humor.

If you are familiar with military alphabet code, can you read what I’m trying to say?

Alpha Lima Oscar Lima Alpha November
Alpha Papa Papa Lima Echo Sierra

Screenshot 2024-03-27 7.55.56 AM.png

i wish i could close this pop up.

If you are familiar with military alphabet code, can you read what I’m trying to say?

Alpha Lima Oscar Lima Alpha November
Alpha Papa Papa Lima Echo Sierra
Hhhnnnggg.... loud and clear, Colonel Apples... What's my assignment? Weapons and equipment O.S.P. per usual, I assume... Give it to me straight, Colonel: I'm not a rookie.
animcodec-2198862069.gif

Oh that's so odd mine had a little x to dismiss it. Hopefully they let you close yours soon!

It's okay! If I could all donate my silver, (akin to bells) I would do that. I have way too much and I don't know how it was accumulated. Apparently I'm ranked #3 on users with most silver.

The pop up could be a Chromebook issue too. It's not the most conventional device and I've had similar little issues elsewhere. I've tried zooming in and out of the page size because I thought maybe the X button was hidden.

It's not the most intrusive thing thankfully. A little nuisance when it covers up the reply button.

I feel bad for the actor that played Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars Episode I. Especially if his mental health really was affected by all the harassment he got for the movie. You can criticize someone’s acting all you want, but you have to remember that this is a 10 year old. He’s most likely going to react differently to this than if you said this about Mark Hamill or Carrie Fisher. I also really feel bad for Jar Jar Binks’ actor.

Last edited:
Okay, so...I'm sitting on the couch, while my mom is watching TV, and we both laughed when a news reporter came on the screen, with the legitimate name of, "Tajma Hall". I am seriously not kidding.

At least her parents have some kind of sense of humor.
That would be a hilarious drag name, not gonna lie lol.

I was on the dodgy night bus home, looking around at my rundown and smashed up 'hood and I started thinking:

I don't need no arms around me
And I dont need no drugs to calm me.
I have seen the writing on the wall.
Don't think I need anything at all.
No! Don't think I'll need anything at all.
All in all it was all just bricks in the wall.
All in all you were all just bricks in the wall.

Then someone shouted "Oh just shutup and behave yourself!" and I dunno the context, but it gave me the giggles, despite it being quite loud and aggressive lolol

Back