Place your random thoughts.

i need new switch controllers bc my brother took my old ones and i want to play new horizons again + finish pikmin 2 but they're so EXPENSIVE. i found 3rd party translucent joy cons that look nice for $20.00 but idk how reliable they are.
I'd also say buy first party ones. They have more features.

I kid you not, I got an ad on YouTube that was just this.
This is not even the first time this happened. The first time was a Splatoon remix which confused me so much because it fit in perfectly with my playlist.

When I was younger, I was so, incredibly scared of R rated movies and even PG-13 movies. Of course, I never actually watched one for more than a minute, but I just convinced myself for a long time that they were horrible and when my sister was watching one, I made her pause it if I wanted to walk by. Now, I definitely think I was overreacting. I mean, I've definitely been exposed to way, way worse things.

Ew

Screenshot_20231009-005637.png

Not sure if it’s an owl or a dove hooting outside my window, but it sure sounds creepy at night.

Fantasy Zone currently lives rent-free as my current interest. The lore is pretty wild for an old SEGA game series.
673px-ASR_Opa-Opa.png

now you do! 😀

i was just talking to my friend about how much i love having a cat to love on when i'm upset... and then my cat Milo bit my knee. why. i was trying to compliment you and then you bite my knee for no reason lol.

i accidentally deleted my OC's entire toyhouse profile without saving any of his story stuff so i had to re-write it all on top of coding his entire profile again

FmwcORPWYAECgW4

In New Horizons, I saw moccasins for sale at the Able Sisters and had to buy them because they're was a light brown variant that look EXACTLY like the ones I have irl.

Also, this didn't happen today, but it was a time when I was playing Wild World and I was pretty tired, and I saw Genji walking in the bottom left corner of the screen, but mostly only his head. When I saw it, I freaked out for a second because I thought it was a giant bug, but then I realized it was just him.

Back