Place your random thoughts.

On The Amazing World of Gumball page on TV tropes, it says how the show eventually started to basically turn into the Cartoon Network version of South Park. And now that I think about it, they are very similar, even in ways that don't involve the fact that they both use dark jokes. The characters are also similar. Richard is like Randy, they're both just stupid. Nicole has much more sense, just like Sharon. Darwin is kind of similar to Butters in a way, when compared to Gumball, who can kind of be like Cartman. I would say they're more like Stan and Kyle, but Gumball doesn't really have common sense like Stan, and Darwin seems more like Kyle than Stan to me. Anais is, uhh, smart for her age, just like Ike. Ike hasn't really been seen to have psychotic tendencies, so that's the most I can say. All of the students at Elmore Junior High have quirky or defining traits, just like the some of the (male 4th grade) students at South Park Elementary. Another thing about the two shows is that the songs are really, really good. And the last thing about both shows that immediately comes to mind is that they're both some of my top 10-5 favorite shows. Probably more top 5.

Someone with a they/them pin made my drink at starbucks so I knew it was gonna be good
the they/thems with the bright colored hair and jean jackets, you know its gonna be the best drink of your LIFE
(i am a they/them and this is said in jest/solidarity)
Post automatically merged:

thinkin abt changing my icon for halloween. what to, tho? maybe astarion because im in brainrot about him

Reactions: oak
This morning was the first time I've had Rice Krispies in a long time, and they were much better than I remembered. Although, that might just be because I've mostly had the same three cereals for the past 5-6 months. But still.

Can't stand that most of the "fun" personality quizzes (Like what character you are) have to include a question about romance. There's either not an option to say I'm not interested or saying I'm not skews the results into assuming I don't care about anyone.
No, I'm just aromantic.

I reeeaaally want to get the October birthstone, but I'm just a few bells short. By "a few", I mean 52 bells, but it's the thought that counts, right?

a new day, a new pimple somewhere different.

What happens tomorrow? Four things:
  • It’s Columbus Day. People still celebrate the Italian explorer’s discovery of the west.
  • It’s Indigenous Peoples Day.
  • It’s Leif Erikson Day, which is always October 9th.
  • Finally, and most importantly, it’s a Lunar Apogee day. The moon is furthest from the Earth tomorrow.

I still have dreams about missing the school bus even though it’s been nine years since I graduated high school lol.

i need new switch controllers bc my brother took my old ones and i want to play new horizons again + finish pikmin 2 but they're so EXPENSIVE. i found 3rd party translucent joy cons that look nice for $20.00 but idk how reliable they are.

i need new switch controllers bc my brother took my old ones and i want to play new horizons again + finish pikmin 2 but they're so EXPENSIVE. i found 3rd party translucent joy cons that look nice for $20.00 but idk how reliable they are.
I suggest buying the official controllers, despite being more expensive. I would rather spend more on something that’s worth the price than less to a scam.

Back