• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

I’ve been in a museum mood recently. It’s been a while since I last went to a museum.

I’m especially interested into science museums. History ones too, depending on the subject matter.

The Houston Museum of Natural Science is both a science museum and history museum. It’s mainly a science one, but the third floor is where it’s a history museum.

i'm rewatching gilmore girls (sue me) and MAN i do not like dean. he's so pushy and insistent gah

I am once again keeping my routines by logging onto the bell tree. Since Im going insane (in a fun way) right now it is important to remind myself what I do it all for: Animal Crossing Pocket Camp [2017].

I love potstickers hehe

edit: oh hey I'm post #43,444 lol

also found this fan art of Ogerpon earlier and I ADORE her omg 😭😭
7211fb6f8ac5004f3b823af765bc437f.jpg

Thinking about how Neuvillette from Genshin is pretty much a sea otter. Based off all the Tiktoks I've seen of him swimming in game and just.. in general; I've come to the conclusion he is a sea otter baby.

Is it bad that I prefer older Sega mascots over Sonic?

Don't get me wrong, Sonic is pretty cool and all but the older Sega mascots are far more interesting.
(I'm still a Nintendo fan overall but I find Sega's arcade games and misc. games history interesting.)

I love Medieval-inspired Goth fashion, but I usually prefer cozy clothes. Is cozy Goth a thing? It should be a thing.

(I’m not really a Goth, I just think some of the fashion looks cool.)

So we have two more N64 games coming to Nintendo Switch Online, but they haven’t announced any more games.

Are they going to release Donkey Kong 64 on Nintendo Switch Online or not?

A lesson about book bans and restrictions on diversity education:

Trying to ban teaching the ideas America is systematically racist and American imagery and symbolism are racist isn’t going to change the fact that there are already people who hate America, and trying to suppress that is going to make Americans hate America even more. If they really want Americans to stop hating America and stop the spread of antipathy towards America, how about they actually listen to the people on their demands. They also have a low opinion towards America because of other regular citizens who give America a bad name. Namely, people who are contributing to the problems and resist or complain about change when the government solves these problems.

is the show worth it? I'm looking for new tv shows and I'd love something comedy that I can watch after work!
i like it a lot! i've seen it a few times. there are a couple of problematic things that get said throughout the show (early 2000s humor i guess) but it's overall pretty good

All I know about gilmore girls is there's a joke about June 3rd and they say it a lot :^D (June 3rd is my birthday and there's a bunch of gifs of them saying it)
gilmoregirls-luke.gif

hamiliton (the musical) is basically a self insert fan fic
HELP I WAS JUST THINKING THIS.

i also think that the band gorillaz is kind of an elaborate self insert fan fic too, iirc damon albarn is in the gorillaz universe as 2-D’s vocal coach.

Back