• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

I had a job interview on Tues (3rd). She said she would do a background check and that would take 1-3 days.

It's been a week. I don't think I'm getting a call back. Which SUCKS cause I hate job searching. I just want a damn job already so I can make money again. I hate that companies can just not call/notify that they won't hire someone after they did an interview. It's kind of a waste of my time. Now I have to look for jobs again. Options are slim and the holiday season is coming up which would suck for training.

i cant believe this year is almost over. its gone by so quick, and next year is already 2024?? thats crazy.
Not just the year, but also the decade. It had a rough start, and I don’t think the world would get any better in the coming years, but we could hope that it doesn’t get any worse.

Actually, it’s life as a whole that gone so fast. Frozen (Disney’s most successful animated film), ACNL (which popularized Animal Crossing) and Pokémon X&Y (the first modern Pokémon game) are now 10 years old, the Harambe thing, Pokémon Sun&Moon, and Pokémon GO are going to turn 10 later, and Adventure Time, Regular Show, and Despicable Me are well over 10 years old. I also remember seeing Finding Nemo in theaters and when the GameCube first came out. That may feel like 10 years ago, but in reality, that’s 20 years ago.

Toxic Positivity.......

I know you (most of time) mean well, but that little bandage isn't going to help my car-sized bruise.

My math could be wrong, but if a person earned 10 tbt every three days, then they would have a little over 1,200 tbt by the end of twelve months.

It seems like an easy concept, but somehow I struggle to meet that goal. I should stop buying themed backgrounds during events; and start writing longer posts.

My math could be wrong, but if a person earned 10 tbt every three days, then they would have a little over 1,200 tbt by the end of twelve months.

It seems like an easy concept, but somehow I struggle to meet that goal. I should stop buying themed backgrounds during events; and start writing longer posts.
That is correct. If you earned 10 TBT daily, you would get 3,650 TBT. Divide that by 3, you would get like 1,200-ish TBT.

I’m usually impatient and want to sell collectibles for more TBT, but the last event taught me that getting up to 10k TBT isn’t an easy goal. But after being under 1,000 TBT for too long, I no longer care about balance that much. The only goal I would have at this point is to get back over 1,000 TBT or even up to 3,000 TBT. I can wait for 10,000 TBT.

I have elastic bands on my braces now, and I keep playing with them because it’s fun, but idk if that effects the efficacy lol. It’s probably slowing it a bit

Four years ago, I played this Scratch game where you play as Paper Mario and basically play Donkey Kong, but 3D-ish. I think? I don't really remember, but I do remember how much it pissed me off that it was supposed to be based on Donkey Kong, but they used a Peach sprite from Paper Mario 64 to represent Pauline. Like, REALLY pissed me off. It's definitely a stupid thing to be mad about, which I completely realize now, but back then it really annoyed me.

Pokemon_GS_SW99_195_Silver_madame.png

thinkin abt this guy a lot ^^^^

i was just watching a movie/show. i was very invested in the plot and i wanted to find out what it was called but i accidentally switched the channel 😭

i only watched a few minutes of it but the scene i was watching was following an older man in the hospital. he was talking to a nurse and she said that there’s a prisoner in that same hospital and they always make sure to be on high alert when that happens?? anyway, as the scene moved on the man was becoming unconscious before he was having surgery (i think) but suddenly the lights flicker and a few hospital workers went out to investigate as smoke filled the hallway. does anyone know what this movie is? it’s clearly an older movie, i’d guess from the 1990’s based on the camera quality and its probably some sort of horror movie. i was so interested until i switched the channel by accident lol

Last edited:
So I’ve been reading GameFAQs Switch boards. There’s a thread called “Stuff Nintendo makes you mad” or something like that, where everyone talked about everything they don’t like about Nintendo.

Yes, they have made a couple bad decisions, but if you want to know what my least favorite decisions Nintendo made, they are:
  1. Not having skirt options in Pokémon Scarlet/Violet.
  2. Making the Early Bird and Night Owl ordinances a joke in ACNH.
  3. Nerfing money-making in ACNH by lowering spawn rates of insects or having regular beetles spawn on palm trees.
  4. Removing tropical fruits in ACNH, especially bananas.
  5. Making Super Mario 3D All Stars a limited edition game while being an emulator port of three games.
Oh, and I’m also wondering if I’ll ever be able to play Donkey Kong 64 on the Switch.

Another interesting thing I saw on that thread was someone’s complaint about the GameCube and how “it spawned one of the most annoying fanbases”. Which fanbase are they talking about? I’m speculating Smash Bros Melee, but I hope it’s not the Animal Crossing fandom they’re talking about.

Another interesting thing I saw on that thread was someone’s complaint about the GameCube and how “it spawned one of the most annoying fanbases”. Which fanbase are they talking about? I’m speculating Smash Bros Melee, but I hope it’s not the Animal Crossing fandom they’re talking about.
Very, very likely it's Melee. If not, TTYD.

Very, very likely it's Melee. If not, TTYD.
I’m not gonna bash Melee fans and traditional Paper Mario fans. In fact, I agree with them that Sticker Star is the worst Paper Mario game and TTYD is one of the best Paper Mario games. But I cannot tolerate their toxic negativity. And yes, they may have the right to be upset that older games are being made unavailable, but downloading them for free from an unofficial emulator site is stealing, and that gives them the right to use DMCA takedowns.

teachers had so much beef with me in elementary/middle school. every parent teacher night they’d complain to my mom that i was too quiet and was bad at math even though i probably had a learning disability. luckily high school has been much kinder to me.

also my brother’s 2nd grade teacher straight up called him dumb 😭 elementary school was ruthless.

^Also, a lot of Christians for some reason, think Pokemon is Satanic. At least, that's something I've noticed...like, WHAT? Lol.
I seen something like this back in the 90's.

My god, these people act like kids haven't fought over baseball cards.

Last edited:
Back