• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

I found out there’s an MS-DOS game from 1994 available on Steam called “Hocus Pocus.” With it being spooky season I thought it would be a game version of the movie, but you just okay as a wizard named Hocus. I’m surprised there’s not a game of the movie lol.

I realized that shows I watched as a kid had tons of jokes (even non-vulgar ones) that I never understood. The Amazing World of Gumball and Rocko's Modern Life stand out the most, especially watching through them now. In fact, I had no idea until today, but there were so many adult jokes in Rocko that it became controversial because of them. The second episode of the show was even banned because of the adult nature of the episode. And the reviews from critics listed on the Wikipedia page say that the show is funny, but not meant for kids. There are some examples of ones that I get now… but I have a feeling that this is something that's better to not talk about rather than risking getting a warning. If most people were like me when they were younger, then maybe there wasn't really anything for them to worry about when they thought the show was too crude.

I was already here once today but I thought I bought a burger squishmellow key chain but turns out it's an everything bagel breakfast sandwich. He still cute doe

Looking presentable is so much work. I wish that it could just be wash your skin and that's it. Everything else is just fluff. But no, blackheads and whiteheads are a thing. I should've switched cleansers a long time ago.

Who is out here drinking "birthday cake" and "pumpkin spice" KEFIR? That stuff is strong-- can't imagine it with those flavors lol.
I think I’ve had birthday cake kefir. Normally I love birthday cake flavor, but I’m not a fan of kefir so it wasn’t great.

Just looking at or thinking about my past on TBT actually made me think that my first four months on this site weren’t that good as I tried to make it back then. The best of that time felt insignificant compared to my experience on this site in 2017, 2019, and this year, and the most I can remember from that time was that giveaway thread I received a huge backlash from. Even though they told me to drop it as early as a week or two after the event, I’m still going to bring it up, either here or on another site. Yes, I was rude by rejecting the yellow candy and for whining about not winning what I wanted, but the others were excessively harsh, especially towards a newer member.

Found the AI Family Guy livestream on YouTube and right now in it Peter thinks he’s the reincarnation of Napoleon Bonaparte?! So “I demand my general’s uniform” and Stevie wants a “throne and scepter, post-haste!” 😂 Oh wow…this is oddly coherent.

Just playing with the AI art generators taught me about something about me. I’m very picky when it comes to art styles. It’s not that I don’t like the art styles as seen on this site (in fact, I do). I just have a different vision of what I want with drawing my characters.

But I’ll tell you what my favorite cartoon art styles are. They are Sugimori’s style and Hartman’s style.

Just the familiar feeling of sitting in the loungeroom with everyone watching dumb tv programs in hot weather.
The seasons are definitely changing and holidays are coming up! It's time to whack out the standing fans :cool:

I'm extremely scared for the celebrities of the future. I mean, some of the people I'm going to school with right now, in my age group, could be celebrities in the future. I don't really want to live in a world where people become famous for saying ridiculously homophobic and racist things. Oh wait.

Ok, but seriously, I really hope that the actors and voice actors of the future are at least talented.

Not gonna lie the Paw Patrol Movie has a bopin sound track xD

I can't get the credit song outta my head, ah. Looks like I gotta watch some adorable puppies

im not trying to be mean, but i genuinely do not know how owen wilson is a famous actor. dude has no acting range, he’s playing himself in every movie.

(basing this opinion off of marry me, shangai noon, and haunted mansion 2023. maybe his older movies are better)

Last edited:
Back