• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

i always seem to get super motivated to get myself together at like. 9pm when i'm getting ready for bed, and then by the time i'm up i don't have the same energy levels

realized i had a discord handle in my signature when i havent had discord downloaded since i got a new phone like 3 years ago lmao

Screenshot-20230801-204845-You-Tube.jpg

nice youtube is finally getting in touch w the lawnmower fandom, Hank Hill would be proud

I’m happy to have a glow wand collectible again. And it’s the best of them all.

But to be honest, I still think the chocolate cake collectible is better than the glow wands. For sentimental reasons.

I thought about making a topic for weird obscure stuff you latched onto but I don’t have enough material to do it, so instead, I’ll just confess I had a weird fixation on this standee from Pizza Tower. It’s not like a crush or anything, there’s just an iconic energy to them. Idk

5FADCDC4-E658-47DA-A82B-E21E9F3DB1B3.jpeg

The fact that:
- The Paper Mario series is still running after 23 years
- Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars is getting a remake
- [Kind of an RPG] Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle deserves a sequel apparently
really makes me wish Nintendo cared about another certain RPG series I'm madly obsessed with. Nintendo obtained ownership rights to M&L series in 2020 after AlphaDream filed for bankrupt. Nintendo has the *potential* to create and sell a new M&L game if they got good people to work on it and they remained faithful to the series, I know hardcore fans are still begging for a partners in time remake or the series to continue in general, the games still have a fanbase kicking even if the series is forever gone. But nooo Nintendo has gone downhill and doesn't care about what fans want, everything is all for the money. It's not like Bowser's inside story and Superstar Saga are Critically acclaimed, have received awards and are highly grossing video games and the rest of the games have received generally positive reviews even if the game couldn't sell well or anything hahaha....ha...ha...

Also I'm internally screaming inside at this meme
1690958825332.png

tumblr_091c4a1366bbebd8771006ca313aeb30_f5cb6896_640.jpg

1690958853263.png

One of the biggest acts of trolling I ever saw on YouTube was the Star Wars thing. Just one day after Disney released The Force Awakens official trailer, someone edited the trailer to include Jar Jar Binks in almost every scene (it even had a scene where Jar Jar pops through Darth Vader’s burnt mask). And it didn’t just have Jar Jar. It had Young Anakin Skywalker, the altered force ghost scene, and that “You were the chosen one” line. All in a trailer anticipating for the release of The Force Awakens.

The real irony was that we got a much worse product than what the troll trailer would’ve given us.

Pretty much all of Louisiana’s major cities took inspiration from New Orleans for their culture. Amusingly enough, the country song “Louisiana Saturday Night” has nothing to do with New Orleans, but a country home in Louisiana.

EDIT: Another double post?

I wonder how TBT will be ten years from now. As the person above me can attest, it's changed a lot between now and the 2013-2017 era. How will this site turn out in the 2030s, if it's even still around?

I’m so happy about one of the events in The Cargo Hold. I feel like I finally have a chance to earn some big points!

So Saturday's weather could involve 70mph gale force winds for my area but the following weekend could see temperatures soar to 28c. Urgh, climate change really does sucks. 😭

I just watched two Molly episodes (or three if you count 11 minute episodes). It’s starting to show that Season 2 is better than Season 1.

My favorite episodes of season 2 so far are:

1. Jinx!
2. The Unhaunting of Brighton Video
3. Davenport’s on Demand
4. The New (Para)normal
5. Frightmares on Main Street

Back