• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

I got 64 mission tokens. 70 mission tokens, here I come! My new goal is 180 mission tokens since 140 mission tokens is way too inevitable. Wanna see your favorite apple have over 10,000 TBT again?

I got 64 mission tokens. 70 mission tokens, here I come! My new goal is 180 mission tokens since 140 mission tokens is way too inevitable. Wanna see your favorite apple have over 10,000 TBT again?
you'll always be our favorite apple hehe

speaking of Hairspray (2007), I literally watched that movie one time in like 2008-09, and I still vividly remember the song where Tracey's mom is like "hey Tracey hey baby look at me ... hey Tracey hey baby look at us!" I don't even know why 😂

I need to eat dinner but I don't want to cook. I need to work out but I don't want to change my clothes or get out of my chair.

I also have to think about what I want to eat for the rest of the week, every single meal (minus breakfast).

I ordered something online but I have no clue when it will ship out. I also ordered something via proxy and also have no idea when an update will come for that.

And generally stressed (but in a fun way (?)) regarding space camp stuff.

One of my wishes right now is to get a snowflake glow wand or the Bells to buy a snowflake glow wand. Time to re-assort my “assorted” collectibles sidebar.

had a long day out on the town eating pastry after pastry at different cafés and then came home and ate some iced raspberry lemon pound cake i made yesterday 😂 so much sugar

Why is not having social media seen as not normal? I feel a lot less stressed since deleting everything, especially Facebook. It just seems like people that want to stay in contact ask for social media and I don't have any. What's wrong with wanting to be away from the toxicity? I find it strange how some people can't seem to stay off social media for over a day and I haven't used it in years. I mean, my friend circle isn't that big but we talk through other platforms, such as texting or Discord.

Why is not having social media seen as not normal? I feel a lot less stressed since deleting everything, especially Facebook. It just seems like people that want to stay in contact ask for social media and I don't have any. What's wrong with wanting to be away from the toxicity? I find it strange how some people can't seem to stay off social media for over a day and I haven't used it in years. I mean, my friend circle isn't that big but we talk through other platforms, such as texting or Discord.
Wanna know what else isn’t normal - having flip phones in this day and age. And from what I’ve been reading in the news, Gen Zers are going back to flip phones due to all the scandals Apple and Samsung had. So maybe one day, not having a social media account will be normal. I don’t have a Musket account, and I stopped using Scandalbook over five years ago.

This has been on my mind for a bit, but is it weird for me to refer to my characters in video games with they/them pronouns? Even if the game doesn't have an option for custom pronouns (which is actually every game I play except for one, which is Sims 4), it feels weird to use he/him or she/her because I don't go by either. (For example: "I changed my rep's outfit in AC:NH. I think they look cool!") Just wondering if this is normal and/or if anyone else does this, lol.

Why do both of the sticks operate in the same way on the Switch? I can never tell which side is drifting, because when I finally get one to stop moving, the other starts to malfunction. Do we really need the left stick, right stick AND the D-pad to all function the same way - moving a cursor up and down - on most first-party games?

I love the Switch, but the controller is the worst I've ever had. It would help if there was a 'cooldown' option after you start using one of the buttons to lock in your preferred method (like some games do have to prevent drifting issues).

I like blonde hair and red hair more than brown hair, but if I had to choose if I would marry a blonde woman who doesn’t like dresses or skirts, or a brunette woman who only likes to wear skirts shorter than knee-length, I’ll probably go with the brunette. Of course, I would have to consider other priorities before I get into the fashion preferences. But this is a hypothetical case where both women are mature Christians who are nice and understanding of someone with autism, like me.

Why does YouTube Music keep giving me the censored version of Lost in Hollywood?? I don't mind since there's only one word that's censored anyways, but it's kind of odd considering that I'll get uncensored versions of other songs from the same album.

Back