• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

I thought about making a topic for weird obscure stuff you latched onto but I don’t have enough material to do it, so instead, I’ll just confess I had a weird fixation on this standee from Pizza Tower. It’s not like a crush or anything, there’s just an iconic energy to them. Idk

View attachment 503546
I love hearing about stuff like this! It’s super interesting and cool to see obscure characters and things get love. When I turned 8 I had a littlest pet shop themed birthday party, and I made and cut out little drawings to put on the wall. I had a little lps picture book and it had this one particular cat in the background that was so cute, I just adored her vibe and she reminded me of one of my OCs a bit I think. I thought I’d never find her and maybe there wouldn’t even be a toy of her, but fast forward now that I’ve been on the internet I’ve seen several fanarts of what I believe is her plus her corresponding toy!
1691007594572.jpeg

Behold, Pink Cat #606!

Since I returned to this site, I got too obsessive over it. To be fair, there is an event going on, but once it’s over, I’ll have to slow down my activity on this site.

Since I returned to this site, I got too obsessive over it. To be fair, there is an event going on, but once it’s over, I’ll have to slow down my activity on this site.

My activity will probably stay around the same (aside from posting in camp board obvs) simply because I intend on staying the #2 poster on the forums. Have to stay ahead of Jhine7. :LOL:

EDIT: Oh, and I want to reach 42,069 posts. :ROFLMAO:

So one of the rules of the What’s Bothering You thread is “Rule-breaking posts need to be reported”, and one of the rules on the TBT Rules and Guidelines is “Do not target, harass, publicly criticize, or make snide remarks towards staff members of The Bell Tree.” So does that mean you can’t use the What’s Bothering You thread to complain about moderator actions, like if they deleted your posts or locked threads that you liked?

Farmers are an infinite money and food glitch. They get seeds to make more plants and then get money from the existing ones. And they can get food from their animals, so if they wanted they’d never technically have to buy food again. Then again someone whose parents actually are farmers or are themselves will probably tell me it’s not that easy.

The newer model of my phone comes out on the 11th, and I'm able to trade this current one in towards a preorder. I'd only have to pay $100 out of pocket for the newer model

I might do that 😳

Every brand says that and yet in my experience the popcorn button always makes perfect popcorn.
I always use the popcorn button and just stop it when I don't hear popping anymore. I think that's why they say not to, because it could end up a little well done.

I am so tiered. It's almost 4am here and I want to sleep so bad but I just can't. Hope it gets better soon and now I just try to gather stardust lol

What’s my favorite music genre? Is it Classical? Rock? Country? Latin? The answer is in the spoiler.

It’s Disney’s animated soundtracks, or any soundtrack that sounds like a stage musical. More specifically the songs from the Disney Renaissance.

When I get to making console games, I’ll ensure that all original songs featured in the game follow my favorite music genre.

Typing on a computer (or any other device) is more convenient, but I always enjoyed writing traditionally on paper. Both have their uses, though. I only write on paper for lists (such as to-do lists), whereas essays and stories are better written digitally, in my opinion.

Everyone has fallen for the ploy to earn "stardust," but the real goal for the staff is to increase site activity...

/jk, I just wanted something to post here.

I've had that ultra dark mode (AMOLED Mode) on Discord for forever, where the background was black instead of dark grey, and now it's back to being dark grey for some reason. it's actually kinda bothering me.

Reconsidering what collectibles I want to aim for. The shooting star and comet are growing on me tbh even though I'm not huge on pastels.

Some of you may have seen my entry to one of the Cargo Hold activities on this site. If you noticed, all four girls featured in the picture are wearing short denim skirts, even for a space-themes entry. If you ask why, it’s because I like girls that wear short skirts. I’m definitely not a fan of miniskirts like featured in most anime, but I do like denim skirts shorter than knee-length. I previously mentioned my dating/marriage preferences not to long ago, but if you read that post, this shouldn’t been surprising.

Stupid jumpscare, that scared the life out of me!

You're supposed to be a pure slice of life anime, not a horror!

Back