• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pink Villagers

Ezreal's list is incredible! I would also add Marina the normal bright pink Octopus and Gala the normal pink pig.

Edit: Forgot Cookie the pink dog! She's either peppy or normal... Pretty sure she's peppy...

Last edited:
Chrissy is partly pink :0 Peanut, Marina, and cookie are also good pink villagers!

Last edited:
idk if you've started your pink town yet, but maybe it's a good idea to also have pinkish houses! i'm not sure what each pink animal's house looks like, but Gayle has a pink roof! c:

idk if you've started your pink town yet, but maybe it's a good idea to also have pinkish houses! i'm not sure what each pink animal's house looks like, but Gayle has a pink roof! c:

Gayle is my favorite villager so she's definitely going to be in the town!

great! i've also just remembered i have some other pink villagers, and i also used to have marcie, so i can tell you about their houses too!

-marcie has a brown house with a red roof and pink door, i think
-flora's entire house is bright pink
-diana (who i consider more white than pink, but she could still fit in to the color scheme!) has a white house with an off-white door and purple roof
-renee is my friend's villager so i can't tell exactly what it looks like, but she has a pink house with a purple roof and black door, i believe

that's all i can tell for now! of course, you don't have to make the houses pink, but i figured it'd be good to give you some information in case you wanted to!

Not sure if Midge has already been mentioned or not, but she's a cutie. I hate pink, so at first I was kind of sad that she moved in. However, upon second inspection and after talking to her, I realized she's a total cutie inside and out. Definitely welcomed in my town any day :)
tumblr_n98mzqOg4H1te3oe8o1_500.png

Last edited:
Here's a definitive list by yours truly containing all pink villagers and their species and personalities. :D
I hope you find it useful ^^~

Cranky
Chow - Pink Bear
Octavian - Pinkish Octopus
Vladamir - Pink Cub

Lazy
Bob - Pink /purple Cat

Normal
Gayle - Pink Alligator
Marcie - Powdery Pink Kangaroo
Merengue - Pink Rhino
Midge - Hot Pink Bird
Nana - Pink Monkey
Peaches - Pink Horse

Peppy
Apple - Pink Hamster
Cheri - Cherry Pink Cub
Chrissy - Pink Rabbit
Flora - Pink Ostrich
Freckles - Pink Duck
Pinky - White/Pink Bear
Peanut - Pink/Purple Squirrel
Puddles - Pink Frog

Snooty
Claudia - Pink Tiger
Diana - White/Pink Deer
Miranda - Hot Pink Duck

Jock
Curly - Pink Pig

Uchi
Fuschia - HOT Pink Deer
Rocket - Pink Gorilla

you forgot about marina. shes pink as well.

i looked up all the villagers to see if any of them hadn't been mentioned in the thread, but you seem to be mostly covered - though i don't think anyone added violet the purple-ish pink snooty gorilla. you've also got friga, a snooty penguin, and penelope, a peppy mouse, who are partially pink.

Gayle
Marina *
Cookie *
Merengue *
Flora
Fuchsia
Nana

Here's who I'm going with so far. I'm not sure on the last three slots though. I'm between Puddles, Claudia, Curly, Vladimir or Gala. I was thinking an all female town too but I love jock and cranky personalities so I'm not sure. Stars mean I've got them already!

Last edited:
Back