• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Online Exclusives

Sharksheep

(⨀🞃 ⨀ )◄
Bells
Orange Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Rose
White Rose
White Rose
I plan on restarting my town after the forums event is over. Silly I know.

But I need some help with figuring out all the online exclusives that I should buy or at least catalog so I can order it myself.

Maybe this could be of some help to other people who are doing the same thing.

I don’t know where to find a complete list, but categories I can think of are regional exclusive DLC/Holiday items and items exclusive to Club Tortimer (like the Orange/Pink/Striped Diving Suits for example).

As for the Club Tortimer items, I recommend using the list on Nookipedia; it uses datamined information and should be accurate, since I found that lists of exclusive items differ from wiki to wiki. Alternatively, there also is the full New Leaf Spreadsheet, compiling datamined information on all items.

I just saw this question, you can find all the spotpass, DLC and regional items in this list on the forum:

And this list for streetpass items:

Back