Pink Villagers

Ezreal's list is incredible! I would also add Marina the normal bright pink Octopus and Gala the normal pink pig.

Edit: Forgot Cookie the pink dog! She's either peppy or normal... Pretty sure she's peppy...

Last edited:
Chrissy is partly pink :0 Peanut, Marina, and cookie are also good pink villagers!

Last edited:
idk if you've started your pink town yet, but maybe it's a good idea to also have pinkish houses! i'm not sure what each pink animal's house looks like, but Gayle has a pink roof! c:

idk if you've started your pink town yet, but maybe it's a good idea to also have pinkish houses! i'm not sure what each pink animal's house looks like, but Gayle has a pink roof! c:

Gayle is my favorite villager so she's definitely going to be in the town!

great! i've also just remembered i have some other pink villagers, and i also used to have marcie, so i can tell you about their houses too!

-marcie has a brown house with a red roof and pink door, i think
-flora's entire house is bright pink
-diana (who i consider more white than pink, but she could still fit in to the color scheme!) has a white house with an off-white door and purple roof
-renee is my friend's villager so i can't tell exactly what it looks like, but she has a pink house with a purple roof and black door, i believe

that's all i can tell for now! of course, you don't have to make the houses pink, but i figured it'd be good to give you some information in case you wanted to!

Not sure if Midge has already been mentioned or not, but she's a cutie. I hate pink, so at first I was kind of sad that she moved in. However, upon second inspection and after talking to her, I realized she's a total cutie inside and out. Definitely welcomed in my town any day :)
tumblr_n98mzqOg4H1te3oe8o1_500.png

Last edited:
Here's a definitive list by yours truly containing all pink villagers and their species and personalities. :D
I hope you find it useful ^^~

Cranky
Chow - Pink Bear
Octavian - Pinkish Octopus
Vladamir - Pink Cub

Lazy
Bob - Pink /purple Cat

Normal
Gayle - Pink Alligator
Marcie - Powdery Pink Kangaroo
Merengue - Pink Rhino
Midge - Hot Pink Bird
Nana - Pink Monkey
Peaches - Pink Horse

Peppy
Apple - Pink Hamster
Cheri - Cherry Pink Cub
Chrissy - Pink Rabbit
Flora - Pink Ostrich
Freckles - Pink Duck
Pinky - White/Pink Bear
Peanut - Pink/Purple Squirrel
Puddles - Pink Frog

Snooty
Claudia - Pink Tiger
Diana - White/Pink Deer
Miranda - Hot Pink Duck

Jock
Curly - Pink Pig

Uchi
Fuschia - HOT Pink Deer
Rocket - Pink Gorilla

you forgot about marina. shes pink as well.

i looked up all the villagers to see if any of them hadn't been mentioned in the thread, but you seem to be mostly covered - though i don't think anyone added violet the purple-ish pink snooty gorilla. you've also got friga, a snooty penguin, and penelope, a peppy mouse, who are partially pink.

Gayle
Marina *
Cookie *
Merengue *
Flora
Fuchsia
Nana

Here's who I'm going with so far. I'm not sure on the last three slots though. I'm between Puddles, Claudia, Curly, Vladimir or Gala. I was thinking an all female town too but I love jock and cranky personalities so I'm not sure. Stars mean I've got them already!

Last edited:
Back