Pink Town Name ❤️

Hi. Firstly..the hearts in the forum titles you make are pointless..so they're not necessary in any way..but some ideas are Pinkville, Pinkchan, Pinkchu (it's suppose to sound like pikachu if you play pokemon) and Pinkhill

My suggestions MidnightPink Pinkrose Alphapink. I can't think of any others that are good...

Can I use that name for my town?

You CAN. I don't own the name but I liked being the only one (That I know of) To have that name of the forums....
Like I said I don't OWN the name and I don't want to be rude and say "NONONONONO!!!! ITS MINE!!!!!1!" But I would be happy if you choose something else. (sorry if this seems rude... I am just being honest)

Last edited:
My suggestions MidnightPink Pinkrose Alphapink. I can't think of any others that are good...
Only "Pinkrose" would fit. The other names are WAY too long, 8 character limit.

I've got some more!

Pinkbutt
Pinklake
Pink Hat
Pinktree
Pinklava
Pink Way
Pink God
Yes Pink
Pinkwall
Pink Sun
Pinktray
Pink Run

Pinkton
Pink Bay
PinkBell
Pink Eye
Pink Owl
PinkWink
PinkLite
Pink Pen

Eh... That's all I've got. (Although, AkaneDeath's "Pink Tea" suggestion sounds adorable as heck!)

Pinkbutt
Pinkypie
Pink Gem
Pink Pea
Pink Sun

Good luck! I also like the Pink Tea suggestion c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

This sounds like a really cute pigpen full of pink little piggies *o*

feelin accomplished bc i suggested pinktea ayyy (ノ*゜▽゜*)

Great minds think alike ^^. I had been staring at the pink town thing for awhile when it popped so I decided to see if it had been suggested and saw you had it up so just seconded it. I really love food themed names.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's cool. It's the name of a space probe and Rosetta stone. I like it because it reminds me of the 'ette' added to girl names like dude to dudette. ^^

Here are a bunch!! Lol, halfway doing this for dust, halfway for fun.
  1. PinkVale
  2. PinkLoom
  3. PinkHue
  4. PinkGlen
  5. PinkDale
  6. PinkCove
  7. PinkVibe
  8. PinkMist
  9. PinkPalm
  10. PinkNook
  11. Pink Loom
  12. Pink Jet