• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies

I'm in the second case. I really like Filch. His mannerisms are funny, and he has great music.

Also, this game has (free) DLC already? Does anyone have a full list of upcoming DLC?

Last edited:
has anyone noticed the pop culture references in the game XD

case 2 - Twilight
case 3- 50 shades of gray/metal gear solid
case 4- sailor moon

Also, this game has (free) DLC already? Does anyone have a full list of upcoming DLC?

I read that the Japanese version has DLC for an extra case involving a pirate lady. Not sure when/if it will be released for NA.

Also read that the free costume pack is only available free for a limited time and will be $0.99 USD after the promotion.

I saw that in the eShop, the costume pack was free. So you should get in the game and hopefully you can download.

When the DLC case comes out, does anyone know how much it's gonna cost?

If it's below $5 then getting that prepaid card for $35 is gonna work out pretty well for me. Hahaha.

The costume pack is only free until November 7.

When the DLC case comes out, does anyone know how much it's gonna cost?

If it's below $5 then getting that prepaid card for $35 is gonna work out pretty well for me. Hahaha.

I don't think it's been specified anywhere. I can recall reading that it was 800 yen in Japan, not including the half-price promotion during the first month of its release. So $5 seems like a reasonable price.

Ahh.. so what happens after you download? How do you change the costume? Hopefully I've already downloaded it without realising :(

You get an extra 'Costumes' section under Extras and DLC.
And even if you have downloaded it already, the costume pack should still show up in the DLC download page; it'll just be listed as "Purchased".

You get an extra 'Costumes' section under Extras and DLC.
And even if you have downloaded it already, the costume pack should still show up in the DLC download page; it'll just be listed as "Purchased".

I don't see it anywhere.. that's too bad.. probably has to do with region. I set my region to Brazil.

I never saw anything about Extras and DLC until after I started the game and saved a file. Maybe that has something to do with it.

I never saw anything about Extras and DLC until after I started the game and saved a file. Maybe that has something to do with it.

weird.. i don't see any free packs to download..

I'll try to complete the 3rd case first.

LOL coincidence. I finished the game last night too, and damn, the final witness sent shivers to my spine.

I think the my only real issue with the third case was that...
It was too obvious as to who the culprit was. How could someone who harps on about "winning by any means!" not be at the very least be an accomplice to the murder?

His transformation and breakdown were pretty great, though.

Back