Selling PH & Collectibles (Giveaway too)

Cottonblu (the cotton candy event altaria) x1
Sala de Menci (the artist event salamence) x1

x51 fighting gems
x120 grass gems
x10 normal gems
x3 ghost gems
x24 steel gems
x33 dark gems
x15 electric gems
x8 fire gems
x9 rock gems
x4 dragon gems
x1 fairy gem

Mystery Box:
Light Blue x3
Dark Blue x4
Purple x1
Red x1

Mystery Keys
Green x1
Brown x3
Pink x1

x1 Star Piece
x2 Relic Copper

I'm also looking for other gems and mystery boxes as well as PD!

Also what berries do you have?

Got it! I'm at school, and I won't be home until 6 PST so I can't calculate/go on PH, so I'll do it when I get home. :)

Got it! I'm at school, and I won't be home until 6 PST so I can't calculate/go on PH, so I'll do it when I get home. :)

Okay, so I think the last time I sold an event pokemon I sold them for 150 TBT each. So with that calculation, buying everything would be: 2903 TBT.
Last star piece I sold would be 150 TBT, Relic Copper would be 50 TBT.

So I would either take the TBT solid, or half for FR things, or other things like that.
The berries I have are here:
RLRXvCN.png

We can discuss how it'll be dispersed?

Okay, so I think the last time I sold an event pokemon I sold them for 150 TBT each. So with that calculation, buying everything would be: 2903 TBT.
Last star piece I sold would be 150 TBT, Relic Copper would be 50 TBT.

So I would either take the TBT solid, or half for FR things, or other things like that.
The berries I have are here:
RLRXvCN.png

We can discuss how it'll be dispersed?

I have currently 2000 FR Gems, 500k Treasure, as well as some materials for baldwins
I was wondering if you have any mystery boxes and or other gems? c:

hi there, i have a bunch of FR stuff for sale.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=223278 here's my lair. i have 100k treasure and like 7 gems. any apparel on dragons NOT marked NFS is available too. any dragon marked NFS in their bio is not for sale. if youre interested in apparel and familiars i can show you what i have in my hoard, same with my vault. thank you

I have currently 2000 FR Gems, 500k Treasure, as well as some materials for baldwins
I was wondering if you have any mystery boxes and or other gems? c:

What I have on the list is what I have at the moment, sorry. :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi there, i have a bunch of FR stuff for sale.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=223278 here's my lair. i have 100k treasure and like 7 gems. any apparel on dragons NOT marked NFS is available too. any dragon marked NFS in their bio is not for sale. if youre interested in apparel and familiars i can show you what i have in my hoard, same with my vault. thank you

Hi! I'm usually not sure how much FR things cost, but I'm interested in the treasure. Could I buy 40k for 100 tbt?

What would you like for the cottonblu?:0 I can offer FR treasure and tbt

What I have on the list is what I have at the moment, sorry. :(

That's absolutely fine! ;u;
So, how much BTB would you like, and how much treasure/gems would you like? ;u;
I believe it's 100 BTB = 40k Treasure? ^^
That'd mean that 500k would be 1250 BTB right? ;u;
Additionally there are gems, which would be 1 BTB = 2 Gems? I think that's the going rate.

Last edited:
That's absolutely fine! ;u;
So, how much BTB would you like, and how much treasure/gems would you like? ;u;
I believe it's 100 BTB = 40k Treasure? ^^
That'd mean that 500k would be 1250 BTB right? ;u;
Additionally there are gems, which would be 1 BTB = 2 Gems? I think that's the going rate.

Yes, I'll take the 500k treasure for 1250 TBT. However, is it possible to take the other half in solid TBT, or do you not have enough and would rather spend gems?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i can send you the 40k when i get home :)

Alright, sending TBT now!

Yes, I'll take the 500k treasure for 1250 TBT. However, is it possible to take the other half in solid TBT, or do you not have enough and would rather spend gems?

I was wondering, as I'm buying so much, if you'd take 2500 TBT instead?
So I can send the 500k Treasure and then 1250 BTB?
I just figured I'd ask ;u;

I mean I can but I am looking to get other Pokeheroes things so I'd rather save money in buying bulk ;u;
I hope that's okay? ^^

Eh I was thinking over this for a while and I think it'll save us both the trouble if you bought less in one go, if you wanted to save TBT. I accepted at first, but I was thinking for a couple hours and the Cottonblu could go for someone that actually wanted it and asked for it. The boxes are already bought in bulk, but the other things wouldn't be fair since it is 400 TBT I would be losing out on. Is it okay if I gave you everything you asked for except the Cottonblu and 2 dragon gems? That's all I ask for.

Eh I was thinking over this for a while and I think it'll save us both the trouble if you bought less in one go, if you wanted to save TBT. I accepted at first, but I was thinking for a couple hours and the Cottonblu could go for someone that actually wanted it and asked for it. The boxes are already bought in bulk, but the other things wouldn't be fair since it is 400 TBT I would be losing out on. Is it okay if I gave you everything you asked for except the Cottonblu and 2 dragon gems? That's all I ask for.

I can pay you the whole amount in BTB if you'd like
I was just wondering ;u;

i sent the CR, tell me if you didnt get it. i sent it on mobile so i might have messed up.

Hi please can I have a firestone? Also, please can you pm or vm me when you're ready and I'll send the btb, otherwise I'll forget.

Back