Selling PH & Collectibles (Giveaway too)

vel

xoxo
Bells
Feedback
100% (58) +
Repurposing old thread. As always, ask for details. Please offer. I will be checking prices based on other threads to compare pricing.

Selling collectibes:
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Jack
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake x5
Voodoo Doll
Yellow Candy x2
Peach

On this thread, I stated I will not sell any collectible that was donated. So, I'm giving it away. I checked every item on the following list to see if it was donated or not, so I'm 100% sure they're unused donations.
Giving Away:
Pear
Red Candy
Red Tulip
Red Cosmos
Tasty Cake x4
White Tulip
White Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Yellow Candy x5
Yellow Cosmos

Link to my PH account: here.

I allow haggling (fairly), I send after receiving tbt, and no, I am not in need of anything other than tbt.

SELLING:

Special Pokemon:
Current Shiny Price: 1k
Shiny Rapidash x1
Special Pokemon Price:
Offer.

Chikorita (Retro) x1
Cyndaquil (Retro) x1
Unknown D x1
Entei x1
Azelf x1
Candaria x1
Paint Salamence (don't remember official title) x1
Find anything else you want, let me know.

Normal Pokemon:
Offer.
They are in my boxes. My account is linked above.

Gems:
3 tbt each, except for:
normal, steel, which are 5 tbt.

x28 fighting gems
x62 grass gems
x1 normal gems
x5 steel gems
x29 dark gems
x18 electric gems
x13 fire gems
x10 steel gems

Mystery Box:
50 tbt each.
Brown x4
Dark Blue x4
Green x3
Light Blue x4
Pink x4
Purple x6
Red x6

Mystery Keys:
50 tbt each.
Brown x4
Dark Blue x3
Green x3
Light Blue x1
Pink x5
Purple x4
Red x4
Gold x1

Fossils:
Offer.
x1 Dome Fossil
x1 Plume Fossil

Evolution+Forme Change Items:
Red Orb x1 150 tbt
Flame Plate x1 150 tbt
Spray Duck x3 30 tbt each
Fire Stone x2 30 tbt
Thunderstone x1 30 tbt
Moon Stone x1 30 tbt

Berries & Cooking:
Berry Prices: 3 tbt each. Honey: 5 tbt Other: 3 tbt
Ask about stock.

Battling:
30 tbt each
Carbos x1
HP Up x1
Protein x2

Last edited:
how much for all your normal gems? also is it possible to just gift items or do they have to be sent on pokemon?

how much for all your normal gems? also is it possible to just gift items or do they have to be sent on pokemon?

honestly i'm not sure what they're worth, lmao. yes, you can gift all the items with the delibird gift/delivery system.

honestly i'm not sure what they're worth, lmao. yes, you can gift all the items with the delibird gift/delivery system.

yeah im not too sure either ;w; also do you have any golden keys by chance?

heyy how much for shiny absol and all your normal gems?

heyy how much for shiny absol and all your normal gems?

i heard shinies go for a lot of tbt, i seen people paying about 1,000 for the shiny. I, um, actually sold the normal gems to LethalLulu, I just rebumped an old thread so I forgot to change it. But right now I have 7 normal gems, and they go for 5 a gem. I also am selling 4 dragon gems, which is about 100 tbt each I think. But I'm willing to bargain for everything?

i heard shinies go for a lot of tbt, i seen people paying about 1,000 for the shiny. I, um, actually sold the normal gems to LethalLulu, I just rebumped an old thread so I forgot to change it. But right now I have 7 normal gems, and they go for 5 a gem. I also am selling 4 dragon gems, which is about 100 tbt each I think. But I'm willing to bargain for everything?

oh i dont have 1k rn sadly :( but i'll buy all the normal gems, 12 electrics, and one dragon. let me know how much you'd like! c:

oh i dont have 1k rn sadly :( but i'll buy all the normal gems, 12 electrics, and one dragon. let me know how much you'd like! c:

the normal and electric gems are 5 tbt each, the dragon one is 100, so that'd be 195 tbt :) i'm guessing your username is entropy on ph as well?

the normal and electric gems are 5 tbt each, the dragon one is 100, so that'd be 195 tbt :) i'm guessing your username is entropy on ph as well?

payment sent!

and my username on PH is swirl

Back