Just offer, they’re not $$$

Red Cosmos
Red Candy x 2
Famous mushroom
Winter mittens x2
Red pansy
White pansy
Tasty Cake x5

*** Thank you Koi Karp for my Sheepie!!!

Last edited:
tbh, this is purely based off of vague memory, but I'm highly skeptical of if a sheep in the timestamp period you're looking for even exists. would love to be wrong though

anyways, how stale is your cake?

tbh, this is purely based off of vague memory, but I'm highly skeptical of if a sheep in the timestamp period you're looking for even exists. would love to be wrong though

I hold out hope for a sheep of that date, solely because mine is from Aug 26, which is definitely the earliest I’ve ever seen one.

I hold out hope for a sheep of that date, solely because mine is from Aug 26, which is definitely the earliest I’ve ever seen one.
Ahhhh I thought they came out when the frags came out
Post automatically merged:

1/12/15 and 10/29/14 are my 2 cakes. Your choice. I only want to keep one if you’re interested

Ahhhh I thought they came out when the frags came out

they did

but it was also one of if not the last hurrahs of limited stock items, and I'm pretty sure I remember there being lengthy periods between restocks. hence my being kind of skeptical that one exists in the date you want

they did

but it was also one of if not the last hurrahs of limited stock items, and I'm pretty sure I remember there being lengthy periods between restocks. hence my being kind of skeptical that one exists in the date you want
Gotcha. Well I can def hope I can find one maybe!!! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Back