• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling PH & Collectibles (Giveaway too)

hey again

how much for the red orb and star piece?

& do you happen to have any of this stuff:
green key
golden key
brown box
purple box
pink box

hey again

how much for the red orb and star piece?

& do you happen to have any of this stuff:
green key
golden key
brown box
purple box
pink box

hiya, red orb goes for about 20,000 pd so i've been told, idk the conversions from pd to tbt so yeah. star piece is rare, i heard? so i might sell that for a little/ or a lot idk/ more than the red orb. i do have 3 golden keys, 2 brown boxes, 5 green keys, 2 purple boxes and 1 pink box. how many do ya need? and i think i'll sell one key or box for 50 tbt, that seems to be the price they're going for rn, not so sure.

Hi, how much TBT would be a good offer for absol? Also do you happen to have a dragon scale that you're willing to sell? Thanks. :)

Last edited:
Hi, how much TBT would be a good offer for absol? Also do you happen to have a dragon scale that you're willing to sell? Thanks. :)

hi! i think shinies go for 1k tbt. and yes, i just got a dragon scale! i'm not sure how much it goes for but you can offer. :)

hi! i think shinies go for 1k tbt. and yes, i just got a dragon scale! i'm not sure how much it goes for but you can offer. :)

Great! Is 50-75tbt ok? I don't know either lol.

And about the absol, I'll consider it!

Great! Is 50-75tbt ok? I don't know either lol.

And about the absol, I'll consider it!

i'll take 75 tbt (i need tbt lol) and consider the absol as long as you want, i think i'm getting a shiny lucario soon too but idk. i mean no one is gonna grab it for a while haha;A;

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'll send the scale once the tbt is sent:)

i'll take 75 tbt (i need tbt lol) and consider the absol as long as you want, i think i'm getting a shiny lucario soon too but idk. i mean no one is gonna grab it for a while haha;A;

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'll send the scale once the tbt is sent:)

Sorry about taking long! I'll send it right now. ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Name is Blueburst btw

What kind of boxes/keys and how much??

i think the rate is 50 tbt per box and key, but i might lower it down to 30 depending on how many boxes/keys are bought.

Screen Shot 2016-09-17 at 5.54.48 PM.jpg

Back