Personalities: Best to Worst (Rank)

1. Normal ~ I think so many normal villagers have such nice designs and they are just very sweet!
2. Sisterly/uchi ~ Even though a lot of their designs aren't great, they have great personalities and dialogue.
3. Lazy ~ I really like how they are always going on about snacks and sleeping because they are relatable and they have quite a lot of good designs!
4. Peppy ~ I love the whole pop star thing and a lot of them have cute designs but it can be a be slightly annoying sometimes when they keep going on about being my best friend...
5. Cranky ~ I used to not really like the cranky villagers, but they have grown on me and I find their deep voices funny.
6. Jock ~ I have nothing against them really, there are just better personalities and their dialogue is pretty repetitive. But some do have cute designs.
7. Snooty ~ Again, I don't really have anything against them but they just aren't the best and sometimes they can be a bit annoying.
8. Smug ~ Although there are some smug villagers with really good designs, a lot of them have bad designs and I feel like they are a bit over the top with the 'smug' idea.

1. cranky
2. normal
3. lazy
4. peppy
5. sisterly
6. smug
7. snooty
8. jock

i love all the personalities though so this is like who i love slightly more. i adore my jocks and snootys 🫶 🫶

1. Lazy is my favorite! I liked the dialogue much better in NL. I don’t think they mentioned bugs; that is one thing I didn’t like in New Horizons. I liked how they commented on my food decorations instead 🙂
2. Peppy was my second favorite at the time I played New Leaf. Puddles was my first Peppy and I grew really attached to her . In Nh, I don’t like peppy or at least the dialogue as much.
3. Normal - I don’t remember what normal was like in NL but right now in NH it is my second favorite.
4. Jock & Smug - I didn’t like these two equally. Hamlet was my first jock and I didn’t like the muscle talk. Keaton was my first smug and he creeped me out. I had trouble getting him to move. Now I like these both much more.
5. Uchi - at the time I was okay with uchi. My favorite was Frita (she still is I think). I think now I don’t like it as much.
6. Snooty was probably my least favorite and it still is I think. I love Ankha though regardless; she’s one of my favorite villagers

1. Normal - I’m basic yes 😭 A lot of my favorites are Normal! (Bea & Etoile my beloveds <3)
2. Snooty
3. Smug
4. Cranky
5. Peppy
6. Lazy - dont offer much in terms of personality but hey, they’re cute and relatable
7. Jock - they offer little other than they love to work out 😭 kinda same with lazy, but i find jocks way less relatable. i like the villager designs though
8. Uchi - i like the personality but i just don’t love any of the designs….. im so sorry

1. smug - i just find them so entertaining? like the smugness and arrogance is comical. sometimes they say the wildest arrogant thing and i would just laugh
2. snooty - on the same wavelength as smug villagers snooty villagers also say the darnest thing that makes me double take and then laugh at the audacity
3. cranky - i just think of them as my grandpas and they're kind of endearing in that way
4. peppy - they're just sweet villagers all around and they all have pretty good designs as well
5. jock - i don't understand sports and i don't think i ever will but i find their dedication to their craft entertaining
6. lazy - they're sweet lil guys who just wanna lay down all the time so relatable
7. normal - they're fine? idk i just feel like normal villagers are just nice? and that's all they got going for them? it's a neutral personality for me
8. uchi - i don't think i've ever liked an uchi villager sorry. they are all????? lowkey terribly design lol

Back