• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop [Permanently Closed] Starlight Storage ⭐️

Status
Not open for further replies.
GiantPenguinGod

Great, my gate is open for you!
Your pile is to the right, not the pile that is immediately at the station entrance. I will guide you to it. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

GiantPenguinGod

Thank you once again for trade. Have a lovely day! :)

Oh my gosh! Haha that was 4 am for me, I'll stay up late tonight and see if I can catch you on here :)

Onyx

I am still here, I am just finishing up a trade now! I may let you over shortly. :)
Thank you though for offering to stay around with my whack schedule haha.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Onyx

My gate is open for you! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Onyx

Oh no, I guess I was not fast enough! I will close for now so I may deliver Katie to someone quickly.
After that, I may be on for around an hour or so if you come back on. :)

Last edited:
Oh man! I didn't realize lol I didn't see your green bubble, I'll be on for awhile :) let me know when they're open again sorry for playing tag lol!

Onyx

Thank you for your patience, my gate is open for you. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Onyx

Thank you once again for trading with me. Have a lovely day! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have added these to the shop! :)

5 TBT Each

- blue ogre mask

Last edited:
Friend Code: Sidebar!
Town: Animal
Total: 12 TBT (?)
Buying: Marie Dress, Marie Shoes, Marie Tights, Marie Wig.

Can I order a couple pieces from the modern set? If so, im looking for the table, lamp and wall clock

SoPro

Hello, yes you may. That would total to 3 TBT. If that is alright, please let me know. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pinkshade

I have your items ready, please notify when you are available to trade. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

2 TBT Each

- lunar horizon
- red carnation

3 TBT Each

- celeste ribbon

Last edited:
Pinkshade

Lovely, my gate is open for you. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I unfortunately was not fast enough! I have closed my gate for now as I am preparing another order.
Please let me know when you are available to trade once more. :)

Last edited:
Friend Code: 4098-3295-6540
Town: Arendell
Total: 46 tbt
Buying: desk mirror, Kerokerokeroppi tray, nabiru mask, natural low table, pansy table, single rose, stone lantern, super sea snail, violet screen, barrel planter, flower bed, flower wreath, garden rock, greenhouse box, kadomatsu, pitcher plant, sapling clock, succulent plant

Pinkshade

Lovely, my gate is open for you. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I unfortunately was not fast enough! I have closed my gate for now as I am preparing another order.
Please let me know when you are available to trade once more. :)

Ah! So sorry! Getting online now, so I’ll be ready whenever!

Pinkshade

No worries and thank you for your patience, I have not been receiving emails properly!
My gate is open for you once more. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

anp11803

I have the items ready to be cataloged! The sand castle is unfortunately currently unavailable, so the end total is 87 TBT. I may let you in as soon as I have finished the previous trade. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pinkshade

- - - Post Merge - - -

anp11803

Thank you for your patience, my gate is open for you. Everything is at the plaza, so I will direct you to there. Please pick up one item at a time, and then drop it back down to where it was originally. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

saber557

Hello, I received 45 TBT as your total. I will notify when ready! :)

Last edited:
Pinkshade

No worries and thank you for your patience, I have not been receiving emails properly!
My gate is open for you once more. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

anp11803

I have the items ready to be cataloged! The sand castle is unfortunately currently unavailable, so the end total is 87 TBT. I may let you in as soon as I have finished the previous trade. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pinkshade

- - - Post Merge - - -

anp11803

Thank you for your patience, my gate is open for you. Everything is at the plaza, so I will direct you to there. Please pick up one item at a time, and then drop it back down to where it was originally. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

saber557

Hello, I received 45 TBT as your total. I will notify when ready! :)

alright! im in the middle of plot resetting, but ill be right over when im done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back