Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Feedback
100% (793) +
Looking for my last 2 fruits…persimmon and lemon.

If you need a perfect cherry or lychee just let me know.

Last edited:
I can trade you a perfect peach for a lychee!

Would you like any message for the peach? I'm good with any or no message for the lychee

I can trade you a perfect peach for a lychee!

Would you like any message for the peach? I'm good with any or no message for the lychee
That'd be great! Any message?

EDIT: No message necessary for me.

Hello, I am looking for a perfect cherry 🍒. I can only offer perfect orange & a persimmon. I know you are seeking fruit in a certain order, but the fruits I can obtain are the only ones I can offer unfortunately since I'm really low on TBT. What would you like by any chance for a perfect cherry? Thanks for your time.

Hello, I am looking for a perfect cherry 🍒. I can only offer perfect orange & a persimmon. I know you are seeking fruit in a certain order, but the fruits I can obtain are the only ones I can offer unfortunately since I'm really low on TBT. What would you like by any chance for a perfect cherry? Thanks for your time.
Unfortunately only after bananas right now. If you're struggling to find a cherry elsewhere let me know.

Unfortunately only after bananas right now. If you're struggling to find a cherry elsewhere let me know.

I was able to get a cherry elsewhere. Thanks very much for responding back to me though.

Back