People who wanna play online on a daily bases?

callie14x

Bells
Switch
3955-4645-4784
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hi everyone,

Are there people who wanna play ACNL online on a daily bases?
My goals are:

- Make new friends :)
- Help you in your village with all I can or stuff that's needed.
- With your help I wanna make a nice village were everyone is welcome and were we can have a lot of fun.
(I'm not that creative so all your ideas and input(s) are welcome).

Who am I?
My name is Callie, my town name is called: Gullepe.
My friendcode is: 2208-8011-7317

I live in the Netherlands. 10 years ago in 2006 I started playing for the first time Animal Crossing (Wild World). After Wild World I played New Leaf. But after a few months I didn't had the time to play so I stopped. Now, several months later the "virus: hit me again and now I'm really active playing Animal Crossing New Leaf.

I hope we can be friends and play together :)

Hope to see you soon.

Last edited:
@Corbett, I just added you to my friend list :)

Last edited:
Hey callie i was the exact same way playing wild world and then new leaf then stopped playing for months and then started again and am very active add me please cuz i added you!

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

My goals are:

- Help you in your village with all can of stuff that's needed.
- With your help I wanna make a nice village were everyone is welcome and were we can have a lot of fun.

Who am I?
My name is Pascal, my town name is called: Gullepe.

I live in the Netherlands. 10 years ago in 2006 I started playing for the first time Animal Crossing (Wild World). After Wild World I played New Leaf. But after a few months I didn't had the time to play so I stopped. Now, several months later the "virus: hit me again and now I'm really active playing Animal Crossing New Leaf.

Hope to see you soon.

I play daily, and your main goals on this game are close enough to mine. I'll add you.

First of all I wanna thank everyone who already added me. The once who told that they added me, I added you to!
I hope we gonna have a lot of fun!

If there are more people who gonna add me, just let me know in this thread and I will respond when I add you.

:)

Hey, I'm new to TBT but I'm an active New Leaf player! I'll add you

Hi everyone,

My goals are:

- Help you in your village with all can of stuff that's needed.

Who am I?
My name is Pascal, my town name is called: Gullepe.

Hope to see you soon.

Hey there I Added you :)

Hello everyone, I added everyone above. Hope to speak and see you soon!

Back