• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

pc players - how is it?

I played pocket camp for a year or two straight since it was first released in the US. I only played it in case you could transfer items or money to New Horizons/if there was any advantage of playing it in relations to NH. Decorating my camp and house was fun for a bit, but eventually it got repetitive, stressful, and boring to keep up with so I dropped it.

Its fun for a bit but like all mobile games I felt like it was kind of meaningless after a while.

I remember l first played it in 2018 and l had the game for a week and stopped playing it for 5 months and deleted it because it's so boring and lame. Game felt very dull for me, it was okay in the beginning until it got boring. Not being rude or anything to those who likes the game, just my opinion. Also l'm not an AC fan, so yeah it's another reason why l couldn't get into the game.

i still play it and really enjoy it. sure the events are repetitive in their mechanics but seeing the new furniture/fortune cookies and being able to collect those every month makes it worth it for me.

Back