• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

[PC] I Am Joining The Master Race

Congrats on the new computer! I am planning on getting a PC soon for Skyrim as well! I bought Legendary a year ago during the last Black Friday sale... and I have been wanting to play it ever since, I play Vanilla on PS3 but I want to use the DLC/Mods so bad. =[

I do too. xD Skyrim mods are great!

I do too. xD Skyrim mods are great!

My boyfriend and I are probably going to buy a PC before the first of the year as a present for ourselves =D I both want to use the totally awesome visual mods, where it makes everything just even more beautiful, but I also kind of can't wait to try ridiculous ones, like the fancy mudcrabs and SHARKS IN THE WATER, and like exploding chickens and stuff... those chickens have had it too good for too long. >:[

My boyfriend and I are probably going to buy a PC before the first of the year as a present for ourselves =D I both want to use the totally awesome visual mods, where it makes everything just even more beautiful, but I also kind of can't wait to try ridiculous ones, like the fancy mudcrabs and SHARKS IN THE WATER, and like exploding chickens and stuff... those chickens have had it too good for too long. >:[

I am definitely getting texture improvement mods and follower improvement mods. Excited, so excite, much impatient.

I am definitely getting texture improvement mods and follower improvement mods. Excited, so excite, much impatient.

Hell, just take a look at this. Some people/teams really change the whole game.

Back