Paused for now

KiraNinja, did it work? I did add you but then I closed the gate for a sec to add more FC. Tapeu, I'll add your FC once this group leaves :)

Oh NO! I swore I did, I'm so sorry -_- once these peeps leave I'll add you. I'm getting mixed up.

Thank you! Is this just for Lottie or will we be able to drop by for Isabelle and Digby as well? (You are being so kind!)

Oh no, I had a disconnection error. If anyone's purchase didn't go throgh you're welcome to come back. Everyone's FC up until this msg has been added.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Frostbite2002, you're welcome to come in for Isabelle and Digby when I do it! Gates are open now.

Are you still open for Lottie? I would love to come over for some of her items!

FC and everything else you need is both in sidebar and sig :) I'll be coming as Mayor Delana of Kingdom

Bunny8093, as soon as my town is clear I'll add your FC! Wish we could do it while we had our gates open, GRR.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Opening my gates!

No worries, I'm puttering around. If it looks like it's dying down I might skip to the next day and do Isabelle or Digby :)

OMg I LOVE your hair *_* May I ask where it's from?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Licorice I'll add you once these folks leave :)

Can I come also? Mayor Preston from Newmist, fc is in sidebar.

Ooh hi! I'd love to visit Lottie's RV if you're still doing this?
mayor Skye from Everton, my fc is on my profile ♥

Last edited:
Yup! Having a nice quiet Sunday in my town haha, I'll add Pafupafu, P.Star, and Licorice when everyones gone.

Just wanted to say thank you so so much, you didn't have to give me your lottie 3ds but I'm truly grateful! If you are interested you can come over and order from wolf link anytime!

Back