Paused for now

Sorry folks took a break to make tea and shower! Everyone up until this message has had their FC's added. Opening my gates, come in whenever there's room

are the gates opened? i don't see it on the list of available towns :eek:

edit: oops nevermind! i got mixed up for a second lol

Last edited:
Hello! Still open/around? My FC is in my profile - I'll add you! :)

Dryad, I'll add you when these folks leave :) PS I love seeing everyone's creative characters! Such cute customizations.

Are you still letting people in?

I'd love to be able to visit if possible!

Dryad and Quapo, added you, come on in! I think after you two I'll take a break for the night :) Thanks for visiting everyone

I'd love to come and can offer perfect peaches, pink roses, igb or tbt in exchange! Let me know :)

I just saw you're taking a break...maybe another time then! :)

Last edited:
Thanks again for hosting! I was able to finish all my initiative for today! :D

I added you to best friends list - I'll probably have my gate open for a little bit tomorrow evening. :)

Lightspring, Lottie, Jupisan, and Enleft, added all of you and opening my gates! After this I'm done for the night -_- zZZ

Opening my gates back up for Isabelle. If you posted before this post, your FC has been added and you can come visit. Otherwise please comment with the following:

FC:
Mayor name:
Town name:

And I'll add you and open my gates in spurts! Can't promise how long I'll be on today, but at least an hour!

Also I am accepting donations of TBT to buy shrubs and hybrids once I get my town started, but also don't worry if you don't have any :)

Back