• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Paused for now

You're all on the list! Xanisha, I'd love any hybrids or bushes you don't need but don't worry about it if you don't have it!
I have a so many extra bushes and hybrids it's not even funny. Are there any in particular you are looking for?

Xanisha: nah I'm just getting started! Whatever you feel like sparing, thanks :) Just added everyone's FC. Scully, DrowningFairies, Burubun, give me a min to open my gate and come on in!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open!

oops lol it says your town has reached visitor limit. i'll wait haha. i have three gifts for you too :3

Debinoresu: sure! I'll add your FC after this group leaves, there are five people before you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops sorry Scully, someone must have gone in early, I'll let you know as soon as they're out

- - - Post Merge - - -

Forgot to ask everyone to list their Mayor and Town Name so I can keep track! Scully there should be space for you now.

Okay Fleshy, Xanisha, and Nintendoanna, come on in!

- - - Post Merge - - -

LOL I forgot how slow this can be, sorry to everyone who's waiting. I also had three different timers to watch while I roasted chestnuts and simmered some soybeans but they should be done soon and I'll be more on top of it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

ALSO ALSO: Xanisha, love your town name and mayor! That's one of my fav ghibli movies :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

zero1000 you can come in too! Debinoresu, Animecafe, i'll add your FC's after this group is done.

no one's coming so I'm gonna close my gates for a sec to add new people!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, Zero1000, Debinoresu, Animecafe are good to go :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmm, they aren't coming through either! Alicerulez and Kiraninja you can come in if you like!

Heading over as one of my male back up players cuz he has coupons XD *idk why I have two guy players lolI
It'll be pirro from town

Back