• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pattern Templates

Lokker Gattez

Bells
I've been working on a few ideas for Pattern Templates... no, not actual patterns for the ground, but templates for people who do not feel like wasting time on making hat or umbrella patterns, and find that there are parts that get chopped off. I have finally finished the Umbrella Template that I'd be willing to give to people if they're interested? I hope to find/make a hat template in the future so if anyone is interested, they can help me make one or make one themselves.

ackid9, I think you should look at the date that the original topic/post was made, which was roughly three months ago, I doubt he's going to respond. just so you know.

a lot of users on the forum (and many forums) frown on this act, calling it bumping, so you might want to watch how old a post is before you reply, just to stay out of trouble.

good luck/hope you enjoy the site. use your head. :)

Back