• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Pastel Deers Art //RLC open\\//TBT open\\ ~Update: Hybrids and Chibis!~

Trystin

yikes
Bells
Green Candy
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Feedback
100% (73) +
Pastel Deers

I ship "Hard Copies" to the USA, see below! All RLC payments will occur over Paypal.

Hello, loves! Welcome to my humble little shop, Pastel Deers. The title is still a work in progress so I'm open to suggestions. I draw using: watercolour, acrylic, pencil, and coloured pencil. When looking below at pricing, notice that all prices are listed as TBA! (Whaaaaat????) This is because I want YOU to pay what you think is reasonable. As offers average, I'll set a price. I'm also completely open to criticism and tips.

Doe's:
Animals
Flora
Designs
Human-Animal Hybrids (Coloured Pencil/Pencil Only)
Chibis (Coloured Pencil/Pencil Only)

Doe Not's:
Overcomplicated Things (I'll attempt/simplify)
Notable Movement (As in none of this smeary stuff, k?)

Rules:
  • Do not steal
  • Do not resell for profit
  • Always credit me (my Instagram @thatweirdofreak)
  • Make me aware of any trades or gifting that occur

Shipping Notices:
I ship only to the USA, and there will be an extra charge in RLC for it. I will discuss any RLC payment over PM only. Unless you specify IN YOUR ORIGINAL ORDER that you want the hard copy shipped to you, I will only take a [good quality] picture of the artwork and PM it to you. Shipping can take a bit of time, depending on my resources, it could take up to 3 months. I'm a minor and don't drive yet, so my options are extremely limited as to what I can do. If you want it in 3 weeks or less, it'll cost more. Also note that I am not using FedEx or the sorts, and rely solely on the post office to get it done. I draw mostly on watercolour and sketch paper, but they'll be packaged nicely so they shouldn't be folded FROM MY ACCORD when they arrive. Don't leave me any bad feedback for things I cannot control, please.

Last edited:
Artwork

Paintings (Watercolour or Acrylic) RLC ONLY

Example:
**Request a name under "Other Notes" in the order form, you may google image search a specific font**
Watercolour. FullSizeRender.jpg
Prices:
TBT: TBA, see intro paragraph
RLC: TBA, see intro paragraph​
Shipping Available?: Yes
HTML:
[B]Username[/B]:
[B]Medium[/B]: (Watercolour or Acrylic)
[B]References[/B]:
[B]Offer[/B]:
[B]Other Notes[/B]:

Drawings (Pencil or Coloured Pencil)​
Example:
omg this is so old. I have actual pencils now so don't worry it won't look this bad lolIMG_20160314_204604_kindlephoto-699643354.jpg
Prices:
TBT: TBA, see intro paragraph
RLC: TBA, see intro paragraph​
Shipping Available?: Yes
HTML:
[B]Username[/B]:
[B]Medium[/B]: (Pencil or Colored Pencil)
[B]Shading?[/B]:
[B]References[/B]:
[B]Offer[/B]:
[B]Other Notes[/B]:

Last edited:
i love your art, it's so
ecd24315f3fa9841a28981cffd80c770.jpg

Last edited:
Back