• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Overwatch General Thread

I dropped from 3378 to 3160 in a few hours, I know the pain.

And yes, I took a break after two losses, but losses kept stacking ;_;

I play Animal Crossing to relieve myself from the stress of being bad at other video games. ;^; i feel like i will never climb over platinum OTL

I decided to suck it up and try for the Mei skin again and got 4 loot boxes opening all blues. I've opened 38 loot boxes this event. 22 from leveling up, 9 from weekly, 1 from CTF, and 6 from buying. I only have like 1600 coins because I started the event with 0. I really hope I can get the skin before the event ends.

Why havent they fixed mei's new skin? the tank still floats behind her back attached to nothing

Haven't gotten too much from the boxes, but still a few days left until the event ends! I'd consider myself pretty lucky since I have 3 legendaries (but no D.VA whyyy)!

I like the changes coming to Bastion + Mercy. :^) ~~ and finally nanoboost hero sensitivity. Hooray! Boostios all day.

Hey Grace, have you drawn any Overwatch stuff yet? :^O

Otherwise, loving the new Server Browser over in the PTR, nice stuff, people make skirmishes just to chill and chat in, just what I'd need after a rough day of competitive!

I was skepitcal about the changes being made to Bastion but after watching a video about them (and the changes to Mercy and the server browser etc.) my opinion's changed especially after playing as Bastion (because Mystery Heroes loves respawning me in as Bastion xP ) I think these changes will be satisfying.

Hey Grace, have you drawn any Overwatch stuff yet? :^O

Otherwise, loving the new Server Browser over in the PTR, nice stuff, people make skirmishes just to chill and chat in, just what I'd need after a rough day of competitive!

I have not (runs away in shame)!! Although if I end up drawing, I think it'd be Mercy, Zen, Winston, Zarya, D.VA~!! My favs!

Are you aiming for Masters this season? I hope it works out well!!

I was skepitcal about the changes being made to Bastion but after watching a video about them (and the changes to Mercy and the server browser etc.) my opinion's changed especially after playing as Bastion (because Mystery Heroes loves respawning me in as Bastion xP ) I think these changes will be satisfying.

I pray that there will be no Bastion Meta/Picks. Thinking about it hurts me :^( LOL

I have not (runs away in shame)!! Although if I end up drawing, I think it'd be Mercy, Zen, Winston, Zarya, D.VA~!! My favs!

Are you aiming for Masters this season? I hope it works out well!!
Totally will have to attempt to commission you (If you ever do TBT offers again) to draw Zenyatta :^O

And well, I've already hit Master! I quickly fell out of it due to a massive loss streak :^(
uh7PTXG.png

got Mei's Year of the Rooster legendary a few mins ago \( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o) / man that took forever

Back