Overwatch General Thread

I've gotten crap from the loot boxes so far. Aiming for Mei's legendary skin and Mercy's highlight and I'll be satisfied.

I CAN'T GET ANYTHING GOOD I'M GOING TO CRY

Same. I've opened up 16 loot boxes so far getting Roadhog's highlight intro, Junkrat's epic skin, and some coins. I opened a legendary, but it was for Roadhog's Hawaiian skin. It doesn't seem like a lot of people are getting good stuff from the loot boxes this time around.

Same. I've opened up 16 loot boxes so far getting Roadhog's highlight intro, Junkrat's epic skin, and some coins. I opened a legendary, but it was for Roadhog's Hawaiian skin. It doesn't seem like a lot of people are getting good stuff from the loot boxes this time around.

i swear they lowered the legendary rate i opened 10+ boxes and i have only gotten rares

This happened earlier~! Thanks, Blizz.

d64f38d425.jpg

Also this one is pretty cringe but made it whilst making terribad jokes w/ friends
I3DoZlh.jpg

Ha, that's pretty awesome! Did you find that yourself? I bet you'd get in a Highlight Reel if you nailed that.

I found those clips on reddit. I thought they looked cool and felt like trying it. :p Did it on a controller which is probably more difficult than with a keyboard but it is still possible. (And I haven't done any major rebinds like making jump on a bumper or trigger, it's still at A. I did have to do this really weird claw grip but that doesn't bother me too much.)

update: a week in, 8 loot boxes, nothing that merits any significant worth

still nothin'. if i don't get anything by the end of the event i'm going to have to spend some dollars ://

Lucio Main here. I also have 50 hours in Ana. If anyone wants to add me on Xbox, my gamer tag is GoodnightPunpun. :)

So far have only gotten the zenyatta, red mei one, and reinhardt. I NEEDS DVA for my life to be complete ;-;

Back