• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Orius' Villager Hotel (Free Giveaways of Any Villager 🐶🐱🐻🐨🐸)

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 4 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
This is an absolute blessing. I'm out of NMT and I would love to have Lolly, if possible!

Desired Villager: Lolly
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: Any time.
Time Zone: UTC +2 (Germany)
Do you have an open plot prepared for your villager?: Yes

This is an absolute blessing. I'm out of NMT and I would love to have Lolly, if possible!

Desired Villager: Lolly
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: Any time.
Time Zone: UTC +2 (Germany)
Do you have an open plot prepared for your villager?: Yes
Heya dazim, Lolly is ready to be moved out, so just reply whenever you're ready. :)

Also, as a friendly reminder, tomorrow is the last day you'll get to make any request. All request-taking will resume after 31st October. Thank you for your cooperation.

Heya dazim, Lolly is ready to be moved out, so just reply whenever you're ready. :)

Also, as a friendly reminder, tomorrow is the last day you'll get to make any request. All request-taking will resume after 31st October. Thank you for your cooperation.

I'm ready! Thank you!

Desired Villager: tad
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: asap but no rush, will be online for the next 2hours or more and then again earlier tomorrow
Time Zone: gmt+1
Do you have an open plot prepared for your villager?: yes

Desired Villager: tad
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: asap but no rush, will be online for the next 2hours or more and then again earlier tomorrow
Time Zone: gmt+1
Do you have an open plot prepared for your villager?: yes
Heya Amilee, Tad is ready, so feel free to reply whenever you're ready to collect. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hey peachy, thanks for waiting. Your Purrl is ready for collection. Please use the Dodo code above to come collect. :)
Post automatically merged:

Heya peachy, I'm going to close the gate for now. Please feel free to respond again once you're available.

Oh gosh, so sorry! I had internet troubles, and they have only just come right. But I'm ready to take Purrl whenever :)

Oh gosh, so sorry! I had internet troubles, and they have only just come right. But I'm ready to take Purrl whenever :)

The dodo code isn't working D:

Ooh I would love to get Diana. I hope I'm still on time with my request.

Desired Villager: Diana
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: I will be back online later today. Probably in about 5 hours.
Time Zone: EST
Do you have an open plot prepared for your villager? Yes!

Ooh I would love to get Diana. I hope I'm still on time with my request.

Desired Villager: Diana
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: I will be back online later today. Probably in about 5 hours.
Time Zone: EST
Do you have an open plot prepared for your villager? Yes!
Hiya Keke, Diana is almost ready. Please reply if you're ready to collect and I could have her moved out in about 15-20 mins. :)

6 hours, 28 mins till the thread is closed temporarily. All requests shall be taken again after 31st October.

Last edited:
I'm won't be able to come get her untill later today. In about 5 hours i'll be home again.

I'm won't be able to come get her untill later today. In about 5 hours i'll be home again.
No worries. Just letting you know so that you could let me know later when you're ready to collect (as long as I haven't fell asleep lol).

Desired Villager: blaire! (i’m also looking for apple but no worries if asking for two is a little too much) :)
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: whenever works for you is good for me!
Time Zone: gmt
Do you have an open plot prepared for your villager?: yep!

Since many of the villagers given away in this thread are knowingly obtained through illegitimate methods, we will be closing this thread here.

The trading of hacked items and villagers is against our Rules and Guidelines. We ask that you don't make similar trades in the future. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back