• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Orius' Villager Hotel (Free Giveaways of Any Villager 🐶🐱🐻🐨🐸)

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 4 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells

Orius

The People's Champion
Bells
Switch
7926-2339-9775
Island
Rising Sun
Feedback
100% (122) +
New-400-Animal-Crossing-Card-Amiibo-Card-Full-Set-Series-1-to-Series-4.jpg

5eb8407e0ff37f0f4dd70e86-large.jpg

10.19.21 Update: Starting from 24th October, I'll no longer be accepting any request until 31st October. This is due to my upcoming Halloween catalogue event which you could find here:

Due to the new Nintendo update, villager request will no longer involve time-traveling beginning from November 5th (temporarily). That means no treasure island villagers (villagers with Series 5 Amiibo cards), unfortunately. Series 1-4/Welcome Amiibo villagers will still be available, but you need to wait six days while I summon them.

For your convenience, here's a list of villagers from the Series 5 cards:

1. Sherb
  2. Megan
  3. Dom
  4. Audie
  5. Cyd
  6. Judy
  7. Raymond
  8. Reneigh
  9. Sasha
  10. Ione
  11. Tiansheng
  12. Shino
  13. Marlo
  14. Petri
  15. Cephalobot
  16. Quinn
  17. Chabwick
  18. Zoe
  19. Ace
  20. Rio
  21. Frett
  22. Azalea
  23. Roswell
  24. Faith
These Series 5 villager cards should be available on February when they're delivered to my home, but I might not able to get my hands on all of them. Just take note of that.

Now that I've acquired all 450 cards (unofficial) - including Series 1-4 and "Welcome Amiibo" cards - every single villager on those cards is now easily obtainable with just the flick of a wrist, literally! All these villagers can be yours for free (though TBT donations are always welcomed)!

"What about those villagers who don't have an Amiibo card, like Reneigh and Raymond?" Why, that's a great question! That's where my treasure island membership comes in. I would have to first open up a plot on my island using time-travel, then manually request for the desired villagers from the treasure island admin, who would then spawn that villager and get them to move onto my island. But now that we've worked out a proper system of requesting and collection, and now that we have every Amiibo card in the palm of our hands, it's now far easier than ever to rotate villagers in and out with no hassle!

Guidelines on Villagers with Series 5 Amiibo Cards
Please be aware that because those villagers with Series 5 Amiibo cards will have a slower method of transfer, the following rule applies: "Once you've confirmed you're ready to accept the villager, please be 100% sure you have maximum 30 mins of your time to do the transfer." If you miss that window, there might be a risk of your villager moving out, and I'll have to forward your request to the treasure island all over again, which may take some time.

For your convenience, here's a step-by-step process for you:
  1. I tell you that the villager is ready to be collected.
  2. Type [CONFIRMED] in caps in your reply (with the brackets).
  3. Wait maximum 30 mins for the Dodo code.

For these kinds of villagers with Series 5 cards, please also ensure that you inform me before retracting your request and getting your villager from someone else! You can change your mind after making a request, but all I ask is that you tell me ASAP and wait for my reply before doing that so that I'd know whom to move out or not. I have to time-travel and open up a plot for you just to get these villagers! That means I'm risking affecting my island, my villagers and their friendship level just for your sake. Please don't be a jerk and be responsible for your own action! I know I sound harsh, but this is a free giveaway. I'm putting in the hard work for you without anything in return, so the least you could do is not affect my own enjoyment of the game. Thank you for your understanding.

For villagers with Series 1-4/Welcome Amiibo cards, please note that the whole collection process usually takes only 30 mins to an hour (depending on whether if I have a replacement villager that moves your villager out prepared; those "replacement villagers" have the "Ready to move in" status below). For everyone's convenience, all requesters are advised to state their preferred time and date of collection along with their time zone (i.e. GMT+8). This is to ensure that you get your villagers quickly, and that you wouldn't lose your villagers while I'm helping others summon theirs.

Code:
Desired Villager:
Preferred Time/Date of Collection:
Time Zone:
Do you have an open plot prepared for your villager?:

Please also don't hesitate to tell me if you need help with opening up a plot on your island. I'm always happy to help. :)

If you need help seeing if your desired villager has a Series 1-4/Welcome Amiibo card or not, feel free to use the following links:
Series 1 - 4
New Leaf's Welcome Amiibo

Here's the list of requests I'm handling right now, along with guidelines on what they mean:

• Preparing Amiibo: Your villager's Amiibo card hasn't been summoned onto my island yet.
  • Opening up plot: Your villager doesn't have an Amiibo card (or I don't have it yet), so I have to time-travel and open up a plot manually in order for them to move in.
  • Searching: Your villager doesn't have an Amiibo card (or I don't have it yet), and is being requested manually by me through a treasure island.
  • Ready to move in: Your villager isn't on my island yet, but their Amiibo card has been summoned three times, and can be moved in immediately onto my island before being forced to move out using another villager's Amiibo card. This is considered the same as "Ready for collection", just with an extra step.
  • Ready for collection: Your villager is on my island, and can be forced to moved out using another villager's Amiibo card.
  • Moving out!: This is your last chance to get your villager as they're moving out! High risk of losing your villager if you don't respond soon, so please confirm that you're ready when your villager's in the "Ready for collection" stage.

1. Alannah20: Chief (Ready to move in)
  2. Altarium: Pierce (Ready for collection)
  3. Altarium: Punchy (Ready to move in)
  4. sleepydreepy: Anabelle (Ready for collection)
  5. Keke: Diana (Ready to move in)

Last edited:
Hi! It's me from your giveaway post; I'm putting my name down for Raymond here, just in case :)
I know you're currently working on getting Maple & Chief for another user before me, so don't worry about it~

@windlily, Raymond is prime for moving out (once I invite my Amiibo Cheri one more time to replace him). Just drop a reply once you're ready. The whole process should take about 15-30 mins, depending on the kind of item Cheri requested.

Gonna work on Chief and Maple's moving out now.

Last edited:
@windlily, Raymond is prime for moving out (once I invite my Amiibo Cheri one more time to replace him). Just drop a reply once you're ready. The whole process should take about 15-30 mins, depending on the kind of item Cheri requested.

Gonna work on Chief and Maple's moving out now.
Thank you SO much! I'm on my way home from a dinner, so I'll get started on opening a plot soon.

Public Service Announcement to Everyone: Also, Alice is moving out too (ungifted), so I'll have one more open plot! This is a good time to make any villager request you want, everybody! :D Or as they say... it's free real estate!

Last edited:
Waiting for the treasure island request to be fulfilled right now, so in the meantime, feel free to open up a slot on your island in preparation for Teddy. :)
how long do you think it'll take? it's getting late here and i gotta work in the morning.

how long do you think it'll take? it's getting late here and i gotta work in the morning.
They're not responding yet, so I'm afraid it might still take quite a while. And even after I get Teddy on my island, it will still take about 30 mins for me to replace him with an Amiibo villager.

I could keep him on my island though until you're available.

Last edited:
They're not responding yet, so I'm afraid it might still take quite a while. And even after I get Teddy on my island, it will still take about 30 mins for me to replace him with an Amiibo villager.

I could keep him on my island though until you're available.
if you don't mind!! i'll be available around 5:30 or 6pm est tomorrow if you don't mind holding him until then??

if you don't mind!! i'll be available around 5:30 or 6pm est tomorrow if you don't mind holding him until then??
No problem! Sorry for the wait. These things just take a lot of time, unfortunately, especially when it involves time-traveling. But the good news is, Teddy is now on my island and primed to move out soon, so just post here whenever you're ready! :D

Hi! It's me from the item thread 🥰 Thought I'd just put my name down for Reneigh. I know she doesn't have an amiibo, so let me know if she could ever be available. If not, I would take other villagers, but she's my priority at the moment <3

Hi! It's me from the item thread 🥰 Thought I'd just put my name down for Reneigh. I know she doesn't have an amiibo, so let me know if she could ever be available. If not, I would take other villagers, but she's my priority at the moment <3
I've put in a request for her now. She should be available pretty soon, but I'm afraid that you'll have to wait 'till tomorrow at the earliest, because I'm waiting for Alannah to pick up Chief from my island tomorrow, and I can't get any other villager to move out until then. Sorry. :p

I've put in a request for her now. She should be available pretty soon, but I'm afraid that you'll have to wait 'till tomorrow at the earliest, because I'm waiting for Alannah to pick up Chief from my island tomorrow, and I can't get any other villager to move out until then. Sorry. :p
I'll start emptying up a plot right away. I won't have that much time tomorrow (would have to be either before 12PM or after 10 PM), but regardless I'll try coming into the day with an empty plot

Hi! I was wondering if you could get me Pudge, please and thank you! If not that's no big deal, I just want the anxious cub on my island.

Hi! I was wondering if you could get me Pudge, please and thank you! If not that's no big deal, I just want the anxious cub on my island.
Shouldn't be a problem, but you'll have to wait 'till tomorrow since I have a pending villager waiting to be collected by another member. :) Also, I'll need to do a little time-traveling to open up one more plot in order for Pudge to move in, so that will take some time. :)

Shouldn't be a problem, but you'll have to wait 'till tomorrow since I have a pending villager waiting to be collected by another member. :) Also, I'll need to do a little time-traveling to open up one more plot in order for Pudge to move in, so that will take some time. :)
no worries, I'll keep the plot open until then! I tried villager hunting for him but ran out of tickets and just want the anxious cub. I'm in the EST timezone, but I usually wake up around 5-6 am EST and go to bed around 7 pm EST, so there's a ton of time!

Also, @ElysiaCrossing, I do apologize but that also means that you might not be able to collect Teddy either until @Alannah20 has collected her villager (Chief). If Alannah manages to collect Chief before 5:30pm EST, that would be great, but that's less than 12 hours from now, and I'm not sure she would have enough time to open up a new plot on her island by then. Would you mind waiting too?

I know that it seems like there's a lot of waiting around for all of you, but I'm afraid it's something that's hard to avoid. :( Time-traveling in Animal Crossing is a tricky business; one wrong move and I'd risk losing Alannah's villager forever, so I need to be careful. Therefore, I ask for your patience as I try my best to get all your requested villagers. Rest assured that getting your desired villager is definitely far more likely now than previously, especially now that I've figured out a more reliable and faster way to open up a plot on the island. :) It's just the logistics of villager collection that's the remaining problem. Different timezones suck. lol

Hello! I am in no rush at all so whenever you get the chance can I request Ankha? Thank you!

Hello! I am in no rush at all so whenever you get the chance can I request Ankha? Thank you!
No problem, but you're 3rd on the waiting list, so it might take a day or two. :)

Also, good news. It turns out that my campsite is actually empty, meaning that I could replace one of my villagers with my Amiibo right now, meaning @ElysiaCrossing, I could get you your Teddy later on at 5:30pm EST! Just feel free to reply once you see this and I'll send him your way. :)

Also, Alannah, take your time to open up a plot on your island. I didn't mean to put you on the spot by making it seem like I was rushing you or anything. lol If worse comes to worst, I could try letting Chief move out first and handle the other requests until you're ready, because I could always request for Chief to move onto my island again after that.

Currently, I'm still figuring out a system where I could get all the requested villagers to move in before I start telling you guys that they're ready for collection, because then it would prevent this kind of mess from happening again where you'd feel pressured to opening up a plot on your island and collect your villager as soon as possible. That's not fun for anybody, and I don't want my requesters to feel like that.

In other words, feel free to list down all your desired villagers for now. I'll try and get them all to move onto my island all at once, and then we can just get all these villagers sent to all of you all at once, because I could just easily use my Amiibo cards to move them out immediately. :)

Edit: I've edited the first opening post to help you better understand how the process works. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back