• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Orius' Villager Hotel (Free Giveaways of Any Villager 🐶🐱🐻🐨🐸)

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 4 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
hiiii! found this forum in a devious rage and almost depression about spending over 500 tickets on not even a top tier list villager. really hopping to get my baby boy here

Desired Villager: Doc
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: literally anytime this or next day
Time Zone: UTC+3
Do you have an open plot prepared for your villager?: i need to time travel to 1 day but yeah i have a plot
Hiya Goranski. Glad to hear you don't have to spend tickets anymore. lol 'Coz Doc's here to stay. He's primed for moving out, so go ahead and travel ahead one day to open up that plot now. :)

Feel free to reply when ready to collect.

Hiya Goranski. Glad to hear you don't have to spend tickets anymore. lol 'Coz Doc's here to stay. He's primed for moving out, so go ahead and travel ahead one day to open up that plot now. :)

Feel free to reply when ready to collect.
my plot is empty and im ready to get ma boi!

Hi,
thank you for this giveaway, maybe you can help me fill my island? There are two villagers I would like, but I'm in no hurry and would already be grateful for just one :)
Desired Villager: Annalisa and Antonio
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: whenever works for you
Time Zone: UTC +2
Do you have an open plot prepared for your villager?: pretty much; I just have to buy the land from Mr. Nook and place it down

Hello! Sorry to bug you again, I would like to know if I could get Tom :3
Desired Villager: Tom
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: Any time of the day
Time Zone: UCT-3
Do you have an open plot prepared for your villager?: Yes ~

Hi,
thank you for this giveaway, maybe you can help me fill my island? There are two villagers I would like, but I'm in no hurry and would already be grateful for just one :)
Desired Villager: Annalisa and Antonio
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: whenever works for you
Time Zone: UTC +2
Do you have an open plot prepared for your villager?: pretty much; I just have to buy the land from Mr. Nook and place it down
Hi Velveteen, Annalisa is ready to be moved out. Please reply once you're ready to collect. Antonio will be ready later.

Hi I don't know a lot about amiibo cards but do you have Anabelle's card? If so I might be interested. Thanks! :)

HI!, I was hoping to get Judy!, LMk if you can, thanks!
Post automatically merged:

Scratch Judy, Vivian is who I'm after

Actually..... IDk so i'll wait...lol sorry for the indecisiveness.

Last edited:
HI!, I was hoping to get Judy!, LMk if you can, thanks!

Scratch Judy, Vivian is who I'm after

Actually..... IDk so i'll wait...lol sorry for the indecisiveness.
No worries. I fell asleep anyway. lol Just tell me who you'd like later. These things take time anyway.

Just... try not to pick a villager belonging to Series 5 if you feel like you might change your mind. Those villagers really take time and effort, so it's helpful to me that the requester doesn't change his mind. lol

Hello!

Would love to grab Purrl if possible :)

Desired Villager: purrl
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: Any time is fine atm.
Time Zone: New Zealand
Do you have an open plot prepared for your villager?: Yes!

Hello!

Would love to grab Purrl if possible :)

Desired Villager: purrl
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: Any time is fine atm.
Time Zone: New Zealand
Do you have an open plot prepared for your villager?: Yes!
Hey peachy, thanks for waiting. Your Purrl is ready for collection. Please use the Dodo code above to come collect. :)

Heya peachy, I'm going to close the gate for now. Please feel free to respond again once you're available.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back