• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Orius' Villager Hotel (Free Giveaways of Any Villager 🐶🐱🐻🐨🐸)

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 4 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hello Orius, whenever you get the time, I would love to get this villager...

Desired Villager: Cyd
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: later at night works best for me
Time Zone: PST
Do you have an open plot prepared for your villager?: not yet, but can get one when needed
Post automatically merged:

And thanks so much for doing this, I super appreciate it! 😄
Cyd is almost ready, so you could start preparing that plot now. :)

Ok great, so sorry that I just saw this message. My phone is about to die, so I'll hop on my laptop. I'll get a plot ready now...

Thanks, I appreciate it. Just trying to get someone to leave my island….

Just occupying this post so you could update me later, tarepanda. :)

I might be heading out soon, but it will just be 30 mins or so. Hope you won't mind waiting later. :)

Last edited:
I’m actually ready with a plot now. But if you need to go somewhere, I can wait.

I’ll keep checking on here, & can pick up Cyd whenever you are ready & available. Thanks so much!

I’m actually ready with a plot now. But if you need to go somewhere, I can wait.

I’ll keep checking on here, & can pick up Cyd whenever you are ready & available. Thanks so much!
I caught your message just in time as I was about to step out. Dodo code's ready above. :)

Hang on. Gimme a sec. Having trouble moving Cyd out... Will let you know again.

No prob. I actually have some family things to deal with right now, so I'll probably be back in an hour. Thanks again. My plot should be open for hours.

No prob. I actually have some family things to deal with right now, so I'll probably be back in an hour. Thanks again. My plot should be open for hours.
Ah, don't go just yet! I'll have Cyd out in 3 mins tops. He's being replaced now.

New code's up. Feel free to come by if you're available. Otherwise, I don't mind letting you know again once you've dealt with the family stuff. :)

Hello once more! Thank you again for Lucky and Coco!! They are adorable and best friends :) I feel a little guilty making a third request but, since you said it was okay I figured I'd suck it up.

I spent a while deliberating (and I still am, over what cranky villager I want and which personality I want a duplicate of and what I'm going to do for a snooty villager if Shino turns out to have a different personality.......) but I know one villager who I would definitely like!

Julian!!!!! A stark contrast from my previous requests I know!!! But he's a sparkly flamboyant unicorn man and I think that's fantastic so he's gotta be my ideal smug villager.

I can pick him up whenever works best for you, tonight or tomorrow or whenever! I haven't cleared a plot yet but I'll start trying to kick someone out soon. Hopefully Opal, who stole that spot that was supposed to be for Lucky :mad:

FCLu1_3VIAMpy-3.jpeg

Hello once more! Thank you again for Lucky and Coco!! They are adorable and best friends :) I feel a little guilty making a third request but, since you said it was okay I figured I'd suck it up.

I spent a while deliberating (and I still am, over what cranky villager I want and which personality I want a duplicate of and what I'm going to do for a snooty villager if Shino turns out to have a different personality.......) but I know one villager who I would definitely like!

Julian!!!!! A stark contrast from my previous requests I know!!! But he's a sparkly flamboyant unicorn man and I think that's fantastic so he's gotta be my ideal smug villager.

I can pick him up whenever works best for you, tonight or tomorrow or whenever! I haven't cleared a plot yet but I'll start trying to kick someone out soon. Hopefully Opal, who stole that spot that was supposed to be for Lucky :mad:

View attachment 405087
lol I love your posts! They're so detailed and shows what kind of life the villagers I've given you have experienced. :love:

Julian's no problem since he has an Amiibo card. Should be able to summon him in 30 mins. The problem is, I might be stepping out soon, but since I'm about to have my late breakfast, I'll see what I can do. :)

Annd I stepped out. lol Will summon Julian on the way. Should be ready once I reached home in an hour.

Last edited:
Haha thank you!! For liking my messages and for the horse boy!!! I was worried I was just rambling so I'm really happy that you like my little Villager Status Updates

I'll start trying to evict Opal, hopefully I've hit her with a net enough times to encourage her

Opal is out, baby! She's actually the first who asked to leave, it just took a few tries to get the thought bubble from anybody.

I'm gonna go to bed in like an hour maybe! If you haven't started summoning him yet I can wait until tomorrow.

Last edited:
Haha thank you!! For liking my messages and for the horse boy!!! I was worried I was just rambling so I'm really happy that you like my little Villager Status Updates

I'll start trying to evict Opal, hopefully I've hit her with a net enough times to encourage her

Opal is out, baby! She's actually the first who asked to leave, it just took a few tries to get the thought bubble from anybody.

I'm gonna go to bed in like an hour maybe! If you haven't started summoning him yet I can wait until tomorrow.
Heya Spooky, Julian has actually moved in already. lol Feel free to reply whenever and I'll get him out. :)

Also, just a heads up: the following Sanrio villagers are available for summon:

• Chai
  • Étoile
  • Marty
Feel free to request them whenever. :)

Alright, horse boy before bed! WOOOO!!!!!!

I'll skip a day to clear the plot and all that!

Haha sorry I type so slow in the game, I'm still not used to picking out letters like that

Thank you so much, again again! Please accept my TBT!!

Hello! Man I need a peppy villager and this is perfect ty for doing this <3

Desired Villager: Rosie
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: After I wake up lol I'm about to head off to bed it's 2 AM
Time Zone: CST
Do you have an open plot prepared for your villager?: Yes! Unless it gets autofilled overnight lmao

Hello! Man I need a peppy villager and this is perfect ty for doing this <3

Desired Villager: Rosie
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: After I wake up lol I'm about to head off to bed it's 2 AM
Time Zone: CST
Do you have an open plot prepared for your villager?: Yes! Unless it gets autofilled overnight lmao
I'm handling a few other requests right now, so you might have to wait up till an hour or more. lol But if you're worried your plot gets autofilled, just keep your Switch on the same date as today (after 5am), and it shall stay opened.

I'm handling a few other requests right now, so you might have to wait up till an hour or more. lol But if you're worried your plot gets autofilled, just keep your Switch on the same date as today (after 5am), and it shall stay opened.
Dang I’m sorry but I gotta cancel cuz Stinky claimed the empty plot already somehow. :( Maybe next time…

hiiii! found this forum in a devious rage and almost depression about spending over 500 tickets on not even a top tier list villager. really hopping to get my baby boy here

Desired Villager: Doc
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: literally anytime this or next day
Time Zone: UTC+3
Do you have an open plot prepared for your villager?: i need to time travel to 1 day but yeah i have a plot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back