• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Orb's Black n Blue Landscaping Shop

Of course! Ten orange roses for 10 tbt! I've already added you and the roses are pocketed! :) Just lmk when your gate's open!

Hey I’m available for a few hours tonight and tomorrow! lmk when you’re available as well so I can open.

I'll be ready in about five minutes! Then I'll deliver you your roses! ^_^

Oh also, I had to factory reset my 3ds due to an issue. So please add my new FC: 0662-9229-4742 :)

Alright opened! when you do drop the flowers off, follow me to the beach since I have no room for the roses at the front lol

Can I order from you again? I would like all the blue roses you have(20tbt), your black roses(10tbt), the black cosmos(5tbt) and orange cosmos(15tbt)
For a total of 50tbt!

I see you're offline but Ill be one tomorrow starting around around 10/10:30am PST

hi can i get all your white azaleas, pink hydrangeas, and regular saplings for 12 tbt ?

@krystillin I'm terribly sorry but I seem to have miscounted my orange cosmos... I only have ten total, but five are meant for selling purposes. I can only offer five orange cosmos tonight, but can offer the other ten when I have time to TT again. As for now, I can give the 10 blue roses, 10 black roses, 5 black cosmos, and 5 orange cosmos, adding up to 40 tbt instead of 50. Is that alright?

@gaysideswipe I currently have 5 saplings now, along with 5 of each requested bush start, which would add up to 15 tbt. Is that okay with you?

Alrighty then! Inventory issues aside, both of your orders are ready to be delivered! I will only be awake for one more hour (I honestly shouldn't be up now but I can't sleep), but should be available tomorrow after 4pm EST.

Hey! Could I please get;

- Black Roses x 5
- Purple Roses x 5
- Sweet Olive Starts x 3
- Pink Azaleas x 2
- White Azaleas x 2
- Pink Hydrangeas x 5
- Bamboo Shoots x 5

I think that's 25 tbt in total, but correct me if I'm wrong!

Hey Adamant orb, that's fine. Would you mind holding them for me? I can pay upfront, Im just having smome issues finding someone to hold my stuff while I restart

@starlite Of course you may! Since I am still restocking everything, it'll take a bit of time for me to regain my flowers, especially the black roses, so I'll PM you when everything's ready! Also, just to make sure, are you asking for 5 baskets of 9 bamboo shoots or 5 individual bamboo shoots? Oh, and since the bamboo shoots are free, your total is 22 tbt, not 25 tbt ^.^

@krystillin Yes, I can hold your order in reserves! :) Just PM me when you're ready for delivery. GL on your town restart! May you get the best town layout!

@starlite Of course you may! Since I am still restocking everything, it'll take a bit of time for me to regain my flowers, especially the black roses, so I'll PM you when everything's ready! Also, just to make sure, are you asking for 5 baskets of 9 bamboo shoots or 5 individual bamboo shoots? Oh, and since the bamboo shoots are free, your total is 22 tbt, not 25 tbt ^.^

@krystillin Yes, I can hold your order in reserves! :) Just PM me when you're ready for delivery. GL on your town restart! May you get the best town layout!

take your time!! thanks so much!!
and I was thinking just 5 individual shoots, but maybe I could just get one basket of 9 instead? :D

bumperino. For the sake of convenience and keeping this thread clean, I will be PMing you when your order is ready.

Back