Shop Orb's Black n Blue Landscaping Shop

Of course! Ten orange roses for 10 tbt! I've already added you and the roses are pocketed! :) Just lmk when your gate's open!

Hey I’m available for a few hours tonight and tomorrow! lmk when you’re available as well so I can open.

I'll be ready in about five minutes! Then I'll deliver you your roses! ^_^

Oh also, I had to factory reset my 3ds due to an issue. So please add my new FC: 0662-9229-4742 :)

Alright opened! when you do drop the flowers off, follow me to the beach since I have no room for the roses at the front lol

Can I order from you again? I would like all the blue roses you have(20tbt), your black roses(10tbt), the black cosmos(5tbt) and orange cosmos(15tbt)
For a total of 50tbt!

I see you're offline but Ill be one tomorrow starting around around 10/10:30am PST

hi can i get all your white azaleas, pink hydrangeas, and regular saplings for 12 tbt ?

@krystillin I'm terribly sorry but I seem to have miscounted my orange cosmos... I only have ten total, but five are meant for selling purposes. I can only offer five orange cosmos tonight, but can offer the other ten when I have time to TT again. As for now, I can give the 10 blue roses, 10 black roses, 5 black cosmos, and 5 orange cosmos, adding up to 40 tbt instead of 50. Is that alright?

@gaysideswipe I currently have 5 saplings now, along with 5 of each requested bush start, which would add up to 15 tbt. Is that okay with you?

Alrighty then! Inventory issues aside, both of your orders are ready to be delivered! I will only be awake for one more hour (I honestly shouldn't be up now but I can't sleep), but should be available tomorrow after 4pm EST.

Hey! Could I please get;

- Black Roses x 5
- Purple Roses x 5
- Sweet Olive Starts x 3
- Pink Azaleas x 2
- White Azaleas x 2
- Pink Hydrangeas x 5
- Bamboo Shoots x 5

I think that's 25 tbt in total, but correct me if I'm wrong!

Hey Adamant orb, that's fine. Would you mind holding them for me? I can pay upfront, Im just having smome issues finding someone to hold my stuff while I restart

@starlite Of course you may! Since I am still restocking everything, it'll take a bit of time for me to regain my flowers, especially the black roses, so I'll PM you when everything's ready! Also, just to make sure, are you asking for 5 baskets of 9 bamboo shoots or 5 individual bamboo shoots? Oh, and since the bamboo shoots are free, your total is 22 tbt, not 25 tbt ^.^

@krystillin Yes, I can hold your order in reserves! :) Just PM me when you're ready for delivery. GL on your town restart! May you get the best town layout!

@starlite Of course you may! Since I am still restocking everything, it'll take a bit of time for me to regain my flowers, especially the black roses, so I'll PM you when everything's ready! Also, just to make sure, are you asking for 5 baskets of 9 bamboo shoots or 5 individual bamboo shoots? Oh, and since the bamboo shoots are free, your total is 22 tbt, not 25 tbt ^.^

@krystillin Yes, I can hold your order in reserves! :) Just PM me when you're ready for delivery. GL on your town restart! May you get the best town layout!

take your time!! thanks so much!!
and I was thinking just 5 individual shoots, but maybe I could just get one basket of 9 instead? :D

bumperino. For the sake of convenience and keeping this thread clean, I will be PMing you when your order is ready.

Back