• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway HYBRID FLOWERS

Mr. Cat

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ &#
Bells
New Horizons Token
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Moon Ball
Lucky
Voodoo Doll
Jack
Blue Hybrid Rose
Aurora Easter Egg
Coco
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Feedback
100% (89) +
Black Cosmos 10
Pink Cosmos 13
Orange Cosmos 44
Black Lily 28
Pink Lily 6
Orange Lily 11
Black Tulip 15
Orange Tulip 7
Pink Tulip 18
Blue Pansy 52
Orange Pansy 54
Pink Windflower 100+
Purple Windflower 100+
Blue Windflower 100+
Black Rose 100+
Purple Rose 36
Pink Rose 57
Orange Rose 46
Purple Mum 5
Pink Mum 36
Orange Hyacinth 7

I'm not looking for anything other than to get rid of flowers ASAP. Tips of NMT/TBT/Bells are appreciated since I'm not rich, but certainly not necessary at all!!! Just please take these flowers!

Last edited:
i have some of the hybrids that you want. if you are still on, i could bring them over to you.

i have some of the hybrids that you want. if you are still on, i could bring them over to you.
I got just about everything I needed and have adjusted my post because I am no longer seeking anything except for one single purple pansy. Thank you so much for the kindness though!

i have a purple pansy. i could bring it to you.
I appreciate it, thank you! If we both have time I'll certainly take it. Would you like anything in return?
Post automatically merged:

bump

Last edited:
Back