• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Orb's Black n Blue Landscaping Shop

AdamantOrb

Big Nerd
Bells
Switch
7499-7412-4403
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (30) +
Hello! Welcome to the grand re-opening of Orb's Black n Blue shop! I?ve restocked somewhat on my flowers and decided to reopen! I do have a few new conditions, though.

- The maximum order size for each type of flower is 10 at a time (if that many are in stock). This is because breeding a bunch takes a lot of time, and I'll still need some left for my own town.

- Terribly sorry for marking up certain flowers, but I learned the hard way that some (especially orange flowers) are just really hard to mass produce. I've had me a couple of sleepless nights growing orange pansies just to get such an unreliable reproduction rate. Not that I sleep or anything.

- While I still accept TBT, I would very much prefer IGB. I want to get public works projects going. 1 tbt = 20,000 IGB. I don't know if that's fair or not since, well, I don't know the conversion. I just want some public works projects. Lmk if it's not fair, please, I'm down for negotiations.

- I will now allow pick-up if you'd prefer that. My town is still a mess since I have done zero (0) landscaping, but at least there aren't items everywhere. All I ask is please no running bc flowers and stay around the train station and plaza if you want to use the ABD. I will plant your desired flowers near the front

One last thing! Please format your order like this so transactions are easy:

Mayor:
Town Name:
FC (if not in sidebar):
Preferred Shipping:
Order:

Now for the shop:
~*~ Roses ~*~
- Blue Roses (10 in stock, 2 tbt each)
- Black Roses (10 in stock, 1 tbt each)

~*~ Cosmos ~*~
- Black Cosmos (10 in stock, 1 tbt each)
- Orange Cosmos (5 in Stock, 2 tbt each)

~*~ Pansies ~*~
- Blue Pansies (5 in Stock, 1 tbt each)
- Orange Pansies (10 in Stock, 2 tbt each)

~*~Tulips~*~
- Black Tulips (10 in Stock, 1 tbt each)

COMING SOON: Blue Violets, Purple Pansies, Purple Roses, Pink Roses

~*~ Bush Starts ~*~ 1 tbt each ~*~
- Holly Starts (10 in stock)
- Sweet Olive Starts (10 in stock)
- Pink Azaleas (10 in stock)
- White Azaleas (5 in stock)
- Pink Hydrangeas (5 in stock)
- Blue Hydrangeas (20 in stock)

~*~ Saplings ~*~ 1 tbt each ~*~
- Regular Tree Saplings (20 in stock)
- Cedar Sapling (10 in stock)

~*~ Fruit Baskets (9 fruit) ~*~ Free!~*~
- Peaches
- Pears
- Apples
- Cherries
- Persimmons
- Oranges
- Perfect Peaches
- Bamboo Shoots

Also ALL REGULAR NON-HYBRID FLOWERS ARE FREE. I also need to clean out this town of all the darn flowers everywhere, so if you add them to your order and I?ll gladly give you them (I'll say there's probably 20 in stock of each, but I didn't count. My town is overrun with pansies, violets, cosmos, and roses. There's a lower number of tulips and lilies).

NOTE: If your desired flower is sold out don't worry! I can breed plenty more for you! Just PM me how many you want, and I'll let you know when your order is complete. This will take a little more time as I do have to TT to quickly breed flowers. Thank you ^_^

Last edited:
Can I buy all your blue roses(50tbt), your black cosmos(5tbt), and your blue/orange pansies(30tbt)

So those for total of 85tbt?

Can I buy your black roses?

I will be home in like 2 hours, and can do whatever then

Last edited:
Okay! I'll just need some time to gather them all up at once. I'll add you and come on over once they're all in the locker! ^_^

Awesome, I'll keep my gate open for you, just anywhere outside of my train station is fine. Im going to organize them later.

@Tsukuri_Yukimura Yup! I can deliver them after I get to the first order.
@toadsworthy I can reserve the black roses for you! ^_^

So I just closed it, double-checked that I added the right friend code(we're friends) and now I just reopened it to see if that worked

@Tsukuri_Yukimura and @toadsworthy Your goods are ready to be delivered! I already added both of you, so just lmk when your gates are open.

I will deliver! my town is in an embarrassing in-between state rn, and all the flowers are in my locker. Just lmk when your gate's open! :)

if i may, can i pick up... I got a petition too

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh just deliver its fine i'll get signatures somewhere

Ok, I suppose so. It'll take me a bit of time to transfer the roses back to the ground, so I'll place them out for you while you get your signatures, and you could pick them up on your way back. Is that okay with you?

Alright. You can still come over for signatures if you'd like. ^_^

Back