• Like/love it!

Votes: 33 34.4%
  • Not really bothered.

Votes: 28 29.2%
  • Dislike/hate it.

Votes: 35 36.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am in love with the snow on the cedar trees and holly bushes in the forest in my town, but elsewhere I think the snow looks a bit silly.

I like it when the pine trees have lights on them and there's snow on them, but other than that yuck. I'm not a winter person.

I like the snow. I think it's pretty. But I got tired of it pretty fast, too. It wouldn't be so bad if it faded in patches in and out throughout the season. For instance, I think it'd be nice if the day after it snowed, there was snow on the ground. I know the game's coding could manage that. It's not really any different than rain doing a widespread watering of flowers or placing random gyroids underground.

I also have really grown to hate snowballs. I basically cut down every tree in my town for the season just to make snowballs easier to find, and I absolutely f***ing HATE dung beetles.

I like the snow. I think it's pretty. But I got tired of it pretty fast, too. It wouldn't be so bad if it faded in patches in and out throughout the season. For instance, I think it'd be nice if the day after it snowed, there was snow on the ground. I know the game's coding could manage that. It's not really any different than rain doing a widespread watering of flowers or placing random gyroids underground.

I also have really grown to hate snowballs. I basically cut down every tree in my town for the season just to make snowballs easier to find, and I absolutely f***ing HATE dung beetles.

Ugh, I feel your pain about finding snowballs and those damn dung beetles :(

I feel the same. Pretty at first, but then it's boring and I want the color of spring and summer back. Plus those seasons are better for bug catching :)

It was pretty during the first few weeks of December then got boring after Toy day. I feel like it drags way too long.

In December I'm very happy to see it, but after Toy Day I hate it!
It makes my towns look so dead :(

I love the snow!!! It's so much more unique with the snowmen than the other seasons. Plus I never get snow where I live irl, so it's nice to have some. I wish it lasted longer.

I like the snow, it isn't that bad. It's a reason why I prefer paths that dowsn't have any dirt or grass on the corners, because when the snow is on the ground while seeing the dirt (or grass) on the corners of a qr path...just bothers me, lol.

Snow is okay. I don't like it nor hate it.
But I like the footprints on the snow. I think that's cute.

it was very exciting when it was my first acnl winter! it's not as exciting now, but i do love how the music gets all light and christmasy when it snows

I haven't started this game for long so I have never seen the "Spring" version of the town lol but I don't mind the snow at all since it is hard to see snow where I live lol

I love it, in fact, I'm scared my town won't be as beautiful once it changes seasons. Everything is so blue tinted at night... which is my town's aesthetic.

But! It really needs to slowly melt into spring, not just...suddenly green mid-February. One day, beautiful winter wonderland! Next? MEAN AND GREEN IMMEDIATELY SPRING GOOD MORNING AND GOOD DAY. I hate it. Can you imagine cute little dripping icicles? Maybe the end of winter can involve an event where you collect icicles like you do snowflakes! Ehh?? Ehhh???

Idk. I just like winter and acnl makes it gimmicky. Snowmen suck.

if they made snow cooler and more interactive i would like it.

can we sled?? can we make snow angels?? can we get our boots filled with snow and be uncomfortable the rest of the day??

I am so ready for the snow to go away. It's okay for a little bit, but it gets old fast. Everything is so bland and boring during winter. It would be better if it snowed, and then over time gradually melted until it would snow again.

I'm about the same too...
The snow was wonderful at first, but I really can't wait to see what my town looks like all green. X)

Although I will miss the Snowpeople.
I enjoyed making those guys.

I hate it with a passion these last few days. One snowstorm and any progress on dirt paths are obliterated. Doesn't matter how many times you've run over an area in that day.

Heard so many people say they're tired of it by January, yet Nintendo does stuff all as usual.

I think it's a great addition to my town, also it doesn't really affect the theme of my paths (Stone Brick - Pokemon Based). So anything works with it. Also, it's the only season with SNOWBALLS!!!! There's nothing special to all the other seasons, except winter. It may look bland, but it's very entertaining.

Back