• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Opinions on my town map

Fairy

♡ Grimes ♡
Bells
Cherry (Fruit)
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Well i've had this town map since june 15th, so i'm very used to it & i love it!
Though, i'm super curious to know what people think of it.
Be as critical as you'd like
What do you like, dislike, idk i'm just curious.

2d193ec3-7946-4517-a53d-8d4a33aa1ddd_zps569c46ee.jpg

I like the shape of the river. I personally don't like a beach that is divided b/c I am too lazy to go to one beach and then the next LOL

I like the shape of the river. I personally don't like a beach that is divided b/c I am too lazy to go to one beach and then the next LOL

Omg is your's not divided? haha I wish i had an undivided beach, for the same lazy reason :rolleyes:

Well, what I probably dislike can't be fixed (placement of permanent PWPs). Other than that, it's a cool map. Bridge positions are good.

I like a map in which you can angle the direction of at least one bridge. (Meaning, in the direction of northwest/southeast or northeast/southwest.) It's a cool option. But when starting the game, coming up with a combination of a good enough map, a good enough beginning list of villagers, and a native fruit you like visually is closer to blending ideal with real.

I really like it honestly. I prefer towns with the retail close to the top of the map. The river is really nice and I like where you place the blue house. :) I probably would of personally put the pwp buildings in different locations but that's just me. :) The whole point of it being your town is you make it your own. ^^

I don't like how narrow the land gets to the right of the river and along the bottom, but that's just personal preference. I like the plaza/retail placement.

I like the plaza, retail, town hall and campsite is at like the top of the map. The river looks cool I guess. But I don't really like the beach (that's just me), I prefer having one long beach.

But I still like your map :3

Not fond of the river personally. I had a map very similar to that and ended up resetting due to my river. 1 Pond is nice though :D

Back