• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

opinions on country music?

Country music is...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love country ! I'll never understand the vast majority of hate for it but hey to each their own :)

Some older country songs sound all right, but I don't like the genre enough to have the drive to dig through all of the garbage to find the gems. As such, if the poll was still active, I'd have to vote for Bad. I admit that there's more nuance to the equation and such a designation is probably unfair, but yeah.

My mom listens to a bunch of country so I basically grew up on it, it?s definitely not my favorite type of music but I can enjoy it from time to time

its awright. sorry i dont know why i randomly thought of kicks as a country boy
but i grew up with aunts that loved country so im not opposed

I like a song or two. But it's more like, one or two good songs in a genre I generally don't like and would in 99% of cases mind if someone turned on haha

Back