• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway (OPEN)Xara’s FREE Crafting Service | 580+ recipes | SEASONAL🍄, CELESTE🌙 , GOLDEN TOOLS✨ & more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nightly bump! can now craft underwater flooring🐟

Last edited:
final bump of the night! can now craft tropical vista - pm or post here with any requests overnight and i’ll reply in the morning! c’:

Last edited:
D52D69DF-32B8-4618-B3F3-90FC237A3437.jpeg

Last edited:
in-game name: Emzy
island name: Komorebi
requested items: 6x Nova Lights plz c:

Please and thank you ;A; sorry i dont have anyone not on the list :c

bump! can now craft red-leaf pile, tree’s bounty big tree, festive tree, tabletop festive tree & festive top set 🍂🎄

Last edited:
in-game name: Elle
island name: Wisteria
requested items: 2x Crescent- moon chair
2x Cutting Board

Thank you!

in-game name: ★✩Kate✩★
island name: Wistaria
requested items: Rocket & Gold armor
You can catalog Leopold Scoot Phoebe Cyrano Posters if you like!!

in-game name: Geo
island name: Annaluna
requested items: Forest Flooring, iron wall rack, matryoshka, scarecrow and two leaf stools if that’s okay!!

Thank you so much! I have all the materials ready also c:

in-game name: hewwo I am back aka Summer
island name: Breeze
requested items: street piano, leaf stool

I won't be available for about 30 mins but if this sounds good, I can get you Pudge and Sylvia's posters if you still need em!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back