• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway Babo’s Reasonable Seasonals FREE (THATS A GREAT PRICE!) Crafting Service! Illuminated now available! (OPEN FOR TODAY)

Is this service relevant to your interests?

• Yes

Votes: 43 86.0%
  • No, i have enough diys i want

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • No, formatting in the thread is trash

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • No, too expensive

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • No, other reasons (pls dm me so i can do better!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hello! Tysm for this service <3
Is there a way we could work out a payment for these items (or even only some of them!) I don’t have the materials unfortunately :giggle:
IGN Ellen
Island Waihekiwi
Order 2 mush partitions 2 mush low stools 2 mush lamps 1 mush parasol (even only some of these would be great!)
Materials provided unfortunately not 😭

hello again :)
IGN: Nami
Island Name: Hyoryu
Order:
- 2 aquarius urns
- cherry blossom bonsai
Materials provided: yep :D

would you happen to have a spare bonsai shelf as a freebie? it not, it's okay :)

thank you so much!

hello again :)
Order:
- 2 aquarius urns
- cherry blossom bonsai
Materials provided: yep :D

would you happen to have a spare bonsai shelf as a freebie? it not, it's okay :)

thank you so much!
Will dm!

Doot doot doot do the boogie all night long

IGN: Nihil
Island Name: Sematary
Order: 1 pine bonsai :3
Materials provided: (Yes/No) yes!!!

GOING OUT FOR LUNCH! BE BACK IN A FEW HOURS!

1000 post celebration! Everyone gets one free item of their choice no mats required! Just post any item you want crafted! Offer lasts a week starting now (ENDS on 3rd of July HKT)! FREE STUFF AVAILABLE WHILE STOCKS LAST (looking at you robot hero 🙃 )!
Orders get discounts!

Hi everyone! After an unhappy incident i closed shop, but i decided i still want to do what i can for those who need it. So here i am.

I can craft everything from the frozen set and mush sets, zodiac and celeste, gold tools except rod and net.
I have most of the Illuminated diys now! Materials are stocked thanks to @milktae so ask away!

TL;DR
For a better idea of what i can craft, heres a list of what I CANNOT craft.
(CLICK HERE)

I’m also looking to buy these diys that i dont own so i can provide a more comprehensive service. i can offer most currencies, but i try to hold back on spending tbt so i would prefer buying for 50 nmt/diy, Or 1mil igb each or i can try to complete your wishlist for you. :)

Crafting is FREE if you’re providing your own materials (tips are appreciated!) but if you would like me to supply the materials we can work a price in tbt out :) I have no limit on how many i can craft for you but pls be patient with me as i have real life stuff to do sometimes. I stock a large amount of materials and i offer them for cheap so dont hesitate to ask!

It’s always a great help if you can procure your own materials so the shops below should help if you’re lacking materials!

I might not always have a ready stock of cherry blossom petals so i would appreciate if you can acquire your own materials! This shop Run by @LittleMissPanda here sells cherry blossom petals for an affordable price!

Regarding zodiac or star fragments or even gold nuggets, this shop run by @Saiki Kusuo provides them at a slightly discounted rate if u tell them Babo sent u!

Lastly, This shop run by @allybishop sells a very wide variety of seasonal materials! Use codeword “crisp” for a crispyyy discount! :3

I can craft you gold tools (except the net and rod)and provide the gold nugget for free but limited to one per session!

Please post in the below format so i its clearer for me. :)

IGN:
Island Name:
Order:
Materials provided: (Yes/No)

Hop
GN:
Island Name:
Order:
1000 post celebration! Everyone gets one free item of their choice no mats required! Just post any item you want crafted! Offer lasts a week starting now (ENDS on 3rd of July HKT)! FREE STUFF AVAILABLE WHILE STOCKS LAST (looking at you robot hero 🙃 )!
Orders get discounts!

Hi everyone! After an unhappy incident i closed shop, but i decided i still want to do what i can for those who need it. So here i am.

I can craft everything from the frozen set and mush sets, zodiac and celeste, gold tools except rod and net.
I have most of the Illuminated diys now! Materials are stocked thanks to @milktae so ask away!

TL;DR
For a better idea of what i can craft, heres a list of what I CANNOT craft.
(CLICK HERE)

I’m also looking to buy these diys that i dont own so i can provide a more comprehensive service. i can offer most currencies, but i try to hold back on spending tbt so i would prefer buying for 50 nmt/diy, Or 1mil igb each or i can try to complete your wishlist for you. :)

Crafting is FREE if you’re providing your own materials (tips are appreciated!) but if you would like me to supply the materials we can work a price in tbt out :) I have no limit on how many i can craft for you but pls be patient with me as i have real life stuff to do sometimes. I stock a large amount of materials and i offer them for cheap so dont hesitate to ask!

It’s always a great help if you can procure your own materials so the shops below should help if you’re lacking materials!

I might not always have a ready stock of cherry blossom petals so i would appreciate if you can acquire your own materials! This shop Run by @LittleMissPanda here sells cherry blossom petals for an affordable price!

Regarding zodiac or star fragments or even gold nuggets, this shop run by @Saiki Kusuo provides them at a slightly discounted rate if u tell them Babo sent u!

Lastly, This shop run by @allybishop sells a very wide variety of seasonal materials! Use codeword “crisp” for a crispyyy discount! :3

I can craft you gold tools (except the net and rod)and provide the gold nugget for free but limited to one per session!

Please post in the below format so i its clearer for me. :)

IGN:
Island Name:
Order:

Hope To hear from all of you soon! I also put up a poll to see how useful this service actually is :) so i would appreciate if you voted on my poll! Thank you for reading!

CURRENT WAITLIST:
@kazaf - illuminated reindeer
@Elle00 - Aries rocking chair
@jasa11 - Taurus Bathtub
@Demeter_Deme - 1 Mush Log, 1 Mush Partition, 3 Mush Lamps, 3 Mush Stools, 1 Mush Table, 1 Mush Parasol, 1 Pisces Lamp, Aquarius urn
@cicely -Mush Lamp
@angelcore - Frozen Arch
@ThatOneMarshalFangirl - Frozen Arch, Golden Shovel

@Cinnamom - big festive tree
@JellyLu - Bonsai shelf, golden shovel
@Peach_Jam - mush log
@Rei.from.Pulau - Mush Lamp

@Ellen_from_Waihekiwi - 2 mush partitions 2 mush low stools 2 mush lamps 1 mush parasol
@tokkio - 2 aquarius urns, cherry blossom bonsai

IGN: Bethany
Island Name: Evermoore
Order:
Cherry-blossoms-petal pile (x4)
golden watering can (x2)
Materials provided: Yes

I'm heading to bed soon and am hoping to trade in the morning, but I'm letting you know of my intentions. Thank you so much for your free crafting services. What kinds of tips would you best be able to use? I've got materials.

IGN: Bethany
Island Name: Evermoore
Order:
Cherry-blossoms-petal pile (x4)
golden watering can (x2)

I'm heading to bed soon and am hoping to trade in the morning, but I'm letting you know of my intentions. Thank you so much for your free crafting services. What kinds of tips would you best be able to use? I've got materials.
Thanks for using my service! I’ll drop u a dm and u can let me know when you will be available! Im fine with no tips but if u insist i can take seasonal materials as tip :3 they will go to another persons crafting needs anyway :)

IGN: Dabi
Island Name: Babo
Order: Sagittarius Arrow 1x, Robot Hero if available 1x, Ice wand 1x, Blossom-viewing Lantern 2x
Materials provided: 8 hardwood, 10 star fragments, 12 gold nuggets. If its to much asked the Robot hero is no must.

My old switch broke so I don't have that much right now :/ I could provide NMT or IGB if needed.

Last edited:
IGN: Taz
Island Name: Honey Cove
Order:
Clothesline
Infused water dispenser x2
Iron garden bench x2
Iron wall rack
Ironwood cupboard
Ironwood low table
Ironwood table

IGN: Dabi
Island Name: Babo
Order: Sagittarius Arrow 1x, Robot Hero if available 1x, Ice wand 1x, Blossom-viewing Lantern 2x
Materials provided: 8 hardwood, 10 star fragments, 12 gold nuggets. If its to much asked the Robot hero is no must.

My old switch broke so I don't have that much right now :/ I could provide NMT or IGB if needed.
Ahh this is a rather large order that requires alot of materials. I will dm u but unfortunately i can only offer one free item per person and robot hero is already out of stock ;-; i will still dm to work something out!
IGN: Taz
Island Name: Honey Cove
Order:
Clothesline
Infused water dispenser x2
Iron garden bench x2
Iron wall rack
Ironwood cupboard
Ironwood low table
Ironwood table
Will dm soon! Im still out for lunch!

Ahh this is a rather large order that requires alot of materials. I will dm u but unfortunately i can only offer one free item per person and robot hero is already out of stock ;-; i will still dm to work something out!

Will dm soon! Im still out for lunch!
what about the Ice wand and the two blossom-viewing lanterns ?

what about the Ice wand and the two blossom-viewing lanterns ?
Sorry, i’m going to have to ask you to reread the main post :/ if youre ok with my terms i will dm u and we can work something out. I craft for free if materials are provided, otherwise i can fill the gaps for cheap but only in tbt. For more information on what tbt is, heres a link

hello :D
Order:
- tree branch wand
- lily wand
- 2 cherry blossom branches
- cherry blossom bonsai
Materials provided: yes :)

IGN: Adriel
Island Name: Neverland
Order: Garden Wagon
Materials provided: No :( I can provide the wood and iron I just don't have a lot of flowers.

Hi! I truly appreciate all your generosity and kindness on the forum!

ign: zazagirl!
island name; Pyu!
order: robot hero or crescent moon chair
materials provided: no! I have bells to offer!

hope you have a nice lunch!

Back