• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway Babo’s Reasonable Seasonals FREE (THATS A GREAT PRICE!) Crafting Service! Illuminated now available! (OPEN FOR TODAY)

Is this service relevant to your interests?

• Yes

Votes: 43 86.0%
  • No, i have enough diys i want

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • No, formatting in the thread is trash

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • No, too expensive

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • No, other reasons (pls dm me so i can do better!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Babo

Hibernation zzz
Bells
Switch
8091-8191-9921
Tasty Cake
Zipper Sakura
White Lily
White Rose
Blue Hybrid Pansy
White Cosmos
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Father's Day Carnation
Feedback
100% (192) +
I have time to play today finally! Open for the day. will fill any missing materials if i have them! For free!
sorry to those who i couldnt craft for because i had to start work :( pls dm if i missed any orders and i will complete them free of charge!

Hello Everybody in the cranny!
I can craft everything from the frozen set and mush sets, zodiac and celeste, gold tools except rod and net.
I have most of the Illuminated diys now! Materials are stocked thanks to @milktae so ask away!

TL;DR
For a better idea of what i can craft, heres a list of what I CANNOT craft.
(CLICK HERE)

I’m also looking to buy these diys that i dont own so i can provide a more comprehensive service. i can offer most currencies, but i try to hold back on spending tbt so i would prefer buying for 50 nmt/diy, Or 1mil igb each or i can try to complete your wishlist for you. :)

Crafting is FREE if you’re providing your own materials (tips are appreciated!) but if you would like me to supply the materials we can work a price in tbt out :) I have no limit on how many i can craft for you but pls be patient with me as i have real life stuff to do sometimes. I stock a large amount of materials and i offer them for cheap so dont hesitate to ask!

It’s always a great help if you can procure your own materials so the shops below should help if you’re lacking materials!

I might not always have a ready stock of cherry blossom petals so i would appreciate if you can acquire your own materials! This shop Run by @LittleMissPanda here sells cherry blossom petals for an affordable price!

Regarding zodiac or star fragments or even gold nuggets, this shop run by @Saiki Kusuo provides them at a slightly discounted rate if u tell them Babo sent u!

Lastly, This shop run by @allybishop sells a very wide variety of seasonal materials! Use codeword “crisp” for a crispyyy discount! :3

I can craft you gold tools (except the net and rod)and provide the gold nugget for free but limited to one per session!

Please post in the below format so i its clearer for me. :)

IGN:
Island Name:
Order:
Materials provided: (Yes/No)

Hope To hear from all of you soon! I also put up a poll to see how useful this service actually is :) so i would appreciate if you voted on my poll! Thank you for reading!

CURRENT WAITLIST:
@kazaf - illuminated reindeer
@Elle00 - Aries rocking chair
@jasa11 - Taurus Bathtub
@Demeter_Deme - 1 Mush Log, 1 Mush Partition, 3 Mush Lamps, 3 Mush Stools, 1 Mush Table, 1 Mush Parasol, 1 Pisces Lamp, Aquarius urn
@cicely -Mush Lamp
@angelcore - Frozen Arch
@ThatOneMarshalFangirl - Frozen Arch, Golden Shovel
@Cinnamom - big festive tree
@JellyLu - Bonsai shelf, golden shovel
@Peach_Jam - mush log
@Rei.from.Pulau - Mush Lamp
@Ellen_from_Waihekiwi - 2 mush partitions 2 mush low stools 2 mush lamps 1 mush parasol
@tokkio - 2 aquarius urns, cherry blossom bonsai
@hollowface - 1 pine bonsai
@Tortkiss - Cherry-blossoms-petal pile (x4), golden watering can (x2)
@Taz - Clothesline, Infused water dispenser x2, Iron garden bench x2, Iron wall rack, Ironwood cupboard, Ironwood low table, Ironwood table
@poppypeach - garden wagon

@Zazagirl12 - crescent moon chair

Last edited:
So you were serious about starting one! You just need to find a good partner who can provide the materials.

So you were serious about starting one! You just need to find a good partner who can provide the materials.
I got the materials :3 the problem is if anyone needs this. (And my formatting is trash) i might close it eventually if it doesnt see much use

Juli
Candy Isle
order: 1 cherry blossom pile, 1cherry blossom branch, 1 cherry blossom pond stone, 2 blossom viewing lanterns
materials: yes!

Last edited:
CRAFTING LAST ROUND BEFORE HEADING TO DINNER UWU

im interested but im still new to the game so i dont actually know what items there are :LOL: i'll come back once i've looked through item lists :D

im interested but im still new to the game so i dont actually know what items there are :LOL: i'll come back once i've looked through item lists :D
U can always pm me for crafting services!

IGN: Ting
Island Name: Cerulean
Order: 2 Bonsai Shelf
Materials provided: Missing pinecones. I am aware that this diy need both cherry blossom bonsai and pine bonsai, I have enough materials for 2 cherry blossom bonsai and other materials for 2 pine bonsai except the pinecones.

I could pay the pinecones with tbt. Looking forward to hear from you. Thank you. :giggle:

IGN: Kay
Island Name: Chamomile
Order: Frozen sculpture x1, frozen treats x2, leaf campfire x1
Materials provided: No :( I live in Northern Hem and don’t have any seasonal mats... willing to work out a price! I have regular stuff like weed and branches tho lmao
(Seasonal Materials needed: 3 large snowflake, 6 snowflakes, 3 pinecones)

Back