• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway FREE CRAFTING SERVICE (647/693 Recipes Available! All normal, all flower wreaths/crowns, gold tools, Celeste, some seasonal))

hello! i would like to ask to craft the following:
- ironwood dresser
- ironwood cupboard
- mini diy workbench
- ironwood diy workbench
- 2 bamboo baskets
- 6 bamboo partitions
- brick well
- 6 decoy ducks
- gong
- 2 hanging terrariums
- 3 nova lights
- scarecrow
- 2 tall lanterns

since these are a lot, im willing to tip with 50k IGB (i dont have much at the moment :c ) :D
of course, i can do that ^^ and that much is fine!! im just here to help people tbh

send me a dodo and i'll come craft everything; just please make sure you drop the exact amount of materials needed for all of it so i don't accidentally leave with the remainder of a stack of something!

of course, i can do that ^^ and that much is fine!! im just here to help people tbh

send me a dodo and i'll come craft everything; just please make sure you drop the exact amount of materials needed for all of it so i don't accidentally leave with the remainder of a stack of something!
alright i'll dm you a code when the resources are ready :D

Hi!! Is there any way I could get an ironwood chair, ironwood DIY workbench, and an ironwood low table? I have some extra crafting materials and nmt for tip! c:

Hi!! Is there any way I could get an ironwood chair, ironwood DIY workbench, and an ironwood low table? I have some extra crafting materials and nmt for tip! c:
i can do that for you; please send me a code whenever ready ^^

Back